Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Captains.. what do you do with your atlantic bucks?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

av8tor4239

I was just curious how captains split the atlantic bucks if there is an uneven number? Do you keep the extra one for yourself? do you give it to your poor lowly fo?

Just curious?

For what its worth, most guys I have flown with give me the extra one (i am an fo), except for this one guy.. we wont go there

Every single captain I know, including myself, gives all the atlantic points to the FO and keep none for themselves. I am sorry there are captains that don't follow this practice.

If there's an odd amount of bucks, the guy making less in salary should get the extra buck. Nice and simple.

The F/A gets the odd ticket. Never mess with the person who prepares your food.....

In the mighty beechjet, we accrue so few of them that I really don't care. The other guy can have them. But we do get three bonds for AvTrip every year!

I agree that giving the extra buck to the FO but if I'm flying with another captain, I'll split the bucks into two stacks and they get to pick which hand to choose from.

BTW, watch out for your AVtrip points, there is a Captain at NJ that says that he gets points for his FO's but takes all the points for himself...make sure to ask for your receipts. I've heard that he is still doing this even after I confronted him about it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back