• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Captains off the street?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Aitutaki Lagoon Resort in the Cook Islands. That's the view from one of the overwater bungalows.

50% discount for airline employees. Better than Tahiti, IMHO.

English said:
Aitutaki Lagoon Resort in the Cook Islands. That's the view from one of the overwater bungalows.

50% discount for airline employees. Better than Tahiti, IMHO.

Sweet. Wish I was there. You got a link or website for the resort?

Boogenagen said:
Shamrock,

Nice Avatar. Only Varitek is a Wuss as he made sure he kept the mask and helmet on so Arod wouldn't make hamburger meat out of his face. :D

Are we talking about the A-Rod that plays for the Yankees? That A-Rod? Have you seen how the guy runs? Like a big girl. He dropped the only chance he would have had against Varitek when he left the batters box. And did you see the way he swatted the ball away from Arroyo in the ALCS? Reminded me of how my sister used to flail around when she saw a bug.:p

No, I'll keep my money on Varitek, mask or no mask.

Last edited:
Boog-
Poor Yankees fans. Maybe I could refresh your memory as to what happend to the Skankees this past October with the worst upsets in history in one of the biggest rivalries in sports and not to mention that stellar performance against the Indians earlier in the season. I'll bet that pretty soon the National Inquirer will finally expose the homosexual relationship that everyone knows is taking place between Jeter and Arod

Sgt. Hartman said:
I'll bet that pretty soon the National Inquirer will finally expose the homosexual relationship that everyone knows is taking place between Jeter and Arod

All that story will do is prove how talented A-Rod really is.

First Shortstop, then 3rd Base, and now we find out he plays Catcher too!;)

Latest resources

Back