• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Capt upgrade at CAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just so you know for the record, KD is one.

JM was a PE FMR, man we are still putting tags on these guys 21 ! years later, but thats how it works.

Reminds me of the Obit I read in the old read files. Some '83 hire died, and some person went through every fleet book and scribbled "Scab" across each bio. I said to someone "wow that mark follows you to the grave" "Tough lesson"?

What is so bad about the bottom of the list at CAL that CAPT goes that junior? Is it PBS or is it something else?

Another reason, B737 Captains pay is not that much more than 9-12 year f/o pay. Guys are not willing to give up QOL for just a little more pay.

$18-$20 dollar difference between Widebody f/o and 737 Captain. Years 8-12..

Just so you know for the record, KD is one.

JM was a PE FMR, man we are still putting tags on these guys 21 ! years later, but thats how it works.

Reminds me of the Obit I read in the old read files. Some '83 hire died, and some person went through every fleet book and scribbled "Scab" across each bio. I said to someone "wow that mark follows you to the grave" "Tough lesson"?

It's like the old saying goes: "A scab is a scab until he dies, then his name changes to dead scab."

It's like the old saying goes: "A scab is a scab until he dies, then his name changes to dead scab."
Then his legacy lives on at his airline as his kids who were hired with zero turbine pic carry the torch. Must be 25 at the 'ol CAL to date. Gotta love preferential hiring.

I flew with one just before coming to CX. He was an FO with less than a year at XJT. Was a flight instructor before that, and was on his way to CAL as his dad was a trainer. Couldn't have been more than 24 Y/O. That was in March or April 06, so he should be holding EWR CA pretty soon. He was a real pleasure to fly with too, let me tell you.....

box

You don't capitalize "God" but you capitalized "I."

You do think mighty highly of yourself don't you?

Ummmm, in english the letter "I" is always capitalized if used alone in a sentence.

It can be capitalized or even used lower case when used in a word. Depending on grammar.

For example:

Where is Greg, I was supposed to go to lunch with him.

Or another example:

Captain X's quoted post is ludacris!

In advance, you're welcome!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back