Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

luv2fly

SWA FO
Just wondering who is upgrading at CAL? I am sure the new CA are EWR 737, but what is their DOH?

Thanks

Most junior captain hired: Sept 2005 (737/EWR)

Mid-Sept '05 hire. Around 3970-something seniority, if I remember right.

Amazingly, EWR 756 CA went to about 3200, which is fairly low itself. People tryin to stay off the R-S-V.

Mid-Sept '05 hire. Around 3970-something seniority, if I remember right.

Amazingly, EWR 756 CA went to about 3200, which is fairly low itself. People tryin to stay off the R-S-V.

Yeah - reserve really blows at Cal, so it's interesting to see how junior EWR CA has gone. I certainly don't want to commute to reserve, but to each his own.

Yeah - reserve really blows at Cal, so it's interesting to see how junior EWR CA has gone. I certainly don't want to commute to reserve, but to each his own.

I would imagine a lot of the guys taking the upgrade live locally (or close enough to locally). If you are on the 756 and have been here less than 3 years, you're really only seeing 12 days off (very commutable 12 days off because of the trip types, but still 12). Would you rather make 70-ish an hour with 12 off or 145-ish an hour with 12 off, assuming you don't commute. A lot of guys are taking the upgrade with the intention of doing it for a few years and then bidding back to the right seat in something a little more "civilized".

So the theory goes...

Congrats to the new upgrades.

Have fun at the Robert Treat or the Swann in Newark. LOL

Thank god I am back to Houston.

What is so bad about the bottom of the list at CAL that CAPT goes that junior? Is it PBS or is it something else?

Latest resources

Back