• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Canadian regional pay -- prepare to cringe

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is always an excuse as to why we make less than our counterparts in other advanced societies. There is always an excuse as to why our service is substandard compared to other nations full service international airlines. There is always an excuse as to why our maintenance record is substandard compared with other world class international carriers, there is always an excuse as to the ineptitude of our union, our civil aviation regulatory bodies, our airport security. There is always an excuse as to why not to combine seniority lists of carriers working under the same brand. There is always an excuse as to why not to backup the struggles of another union group within our company. There is always an excuse as to why vote more and more flying away from our airline.

We are still the world leaders in this industry at making up excuses
Who's making excuses? I'm not. I'm proud of my country. I'm hard pressed to find a reason to excuse it for anything. You're looking for an excuse as to why some things are perfect. Look at it like a batting avg. As a whole we're above and beyond. It's not talking down it's stating a fact. If we werent then we wouldn't be the "police force of the world".

Last edited:
Ugh, I just think I threw up a little in my mouth. It's just hard to fathom that so many pilots on here that are responsible for the lives of so many thousands have such terrible judgment.

Ugh, I just think I threw up a little in my mouth. It's just hard to fathom that so many pilots on here that are responsible for the lives of so many thousands have such terrible judgment.
Not saying they aren't great ideas. Read the book Utopia. Great idea. Russia based their gov't on it and failed. With all the Ivy league politicians and overall intelligence level of the educated public if it were more feasible for the government to do something then the 300 million people here would have made a good argument for why it should be done.. Not simlply because it's morally long not too. Afghanistan and Iraq were both supported until the US citizens got the bill for it. Seems like everyone has their morals until it's time for someone to pick up the check.

Latest resources

Back