• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Can we stop whining.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That is an elitist attitude which is complete crap.

Yes. I could get in your gulfstream and fly it around the world, and yes, the owners will get off the plane completely happy.

Sorry, but that attitude and argument is getting OLD. You are not better than me.

Hey Fisch
I was gonna let DD explain this but, I can't keep my fingers still. If your times are accurate in another 1000 hrs. you might get an interview with us. Opps nevermind not alot of range in those Cessnas. Is that even how you spell Cessna???

I love posts like this. I flew PIC with a guy at NJA who flew SR71s around the world in his previous career. NEVER once, did he try and say he should be in command at any time. He would offer his advice and it would be graciously accepted. The difference between you and him. EGO. QFE! China! MIG bases!!!!! LIONS AND TIGERS AND BEARS OH MY! Get over yourself. A real man would have spent 10 years as an SIC before doing it themselves. :laugh: BTW, how are you going to explain your NJI guys that have been there less than 2 years and are flying international trips as PIC? Get it now? (Im guessing no)

Get over it. You will lose this fight, and you will be my SIC when you fly with me. Game over. Egomaniacs.

Your right those SR guy make the best position reports I have ever heard. They are great with the customs guys also. That must be why they got all those pockets. To carry all that cash since that all you have to do is bribe everyone.

Hey Fisch
I was gonna let DD explain this but, I can't keep my fingers still. If your times are accurate in another 1000 hrs. you might get an interview with us. Opps nevermind not alot of range in those Cessnas. Is that even how you spell Cessna???

Looks like I'm going to have to update my profile, and I'm not going to have to interview "with you". As a matter of fact, I've interviewed people who are going to be able to fly your precious gulfstream (as soon as their seniority can hold it) already. They'll do a good job.

Seriously, what makes you think that you can handle some customs officer, and I can't? What a load of crap.

You need to go and re-read this thread. Look at how "high and mighty" you appear. Get off your pulpit. You're a pilot, just like me. Flying is flying.

And yes, I can do your job just like you can do mine.

i love posts like this. I flew pic with a guy at nja who flew sr71s around the world in his previous career. Never once, did he try and say he should be in command at any time. He would offer his advice and it would be graciously accepted. The difference between you and him. Ego. Qfe! China! Mig bases!!!!! Lions and tigers and bears oh my! Get over yourself. A real man would have spent 10 years as an sic before doing it themselves. :laugh: Btw, how are you going to explain your nji guys that have been there less than 2 years and are flying international trips as pic? Get it now? (im guessing no)

get over it. You will lose this fight, and you will be my sic when you fly with me. Game over. Egomaniacs.
+1!!!

WE REALLY DON'T CARE WHO THE PIC IS!!! Yall won. We lost our NOC yesterday. They can't sell their houses for what is owed. They all bought in the same neighborhood= bunch of houses for sell= They lost tons of money. You can be the PIC THAT is what this tread IS about. What time you want me in the FREAKIN lobby.
THERE ARE BIGGER THINGS GOING ON HERE!!! " Jez it's like playing cards with your brother in law's kids." Tombstone qoute

Last edited:
Funny how some are using FI profiles to belittle others. Well, I don't see fighter time on a lot of your super G pilot profiles. Maybe PIC should be based upon real jet time. Give me a break.

Whatever you guys feel, we are about 45 days from final integration. Just remember to check you ego at FI, and I would highly recommend you don't bring it to the other message board, much less the cockpit. You guys are about to be a very small minority, whatever your seniority number says. Get used to being treated equally.

Its a strange thing these pointless discussions. But until you fly an airplane into Northern China and do a night approach to minimums in Mountain terrain, QFE (to a MIG Fighter base no less), with no ground base radar vectors... You simply don't get the point. No one said you couldn't learn how to do it, but the thought that you can just take a class and go blast off around the world is ludicrous.

The entire stake of this company rests with our unmatched safety record. And the risk to that safety record multiples triple digits when you leave the United States of America. Get it now?

Wolf
(who spent 3 years flying AROUND the world before being PIC)

I love how you guys act like you are curing cancer. I agree it takes time to learn how to do these things, but it isn't like any one of you stepped out of the womb with 5,000 hrs in G's and 50 crossings. It isn't hard, just different. Get over yourselves, I know that is hard when your management kept telling you have awesome you are.

Now I think that RTRHD is really pissed because if team "Bubba" is broken up, then he is going to have issues working his little deals. I'm truly torn up about this.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back