Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Can an AME accept documents from another doctor?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You made no such assertion?

Yes, I made no such assertion. I made no insinuation of fraud. That was something, again, that YOU introduced.

Tdturbo the twit, who frequently responds with false allegations and fraudulent and libelous statements, here states that I think I am a medical doctor. Far from it. I made no such insinuations or assumptions. But I have undergone a helluva lot of flight physicals over the years. And I did stay at a holidy inn express last week.

TD, seeing as you've resurrected yourself from the dead, how about defending those allegations you made before...still waiting on you. You lied, you tried, and still waiting for you to attempt to redeem some degree of credibility after the stunt you pulled before. You deleted and edited out your comments after being called out...but not before it was all copied. I asked you then to put up or shut up. Still waiting for you to put up.

You make me sad avgod, I made no false statements, I may have forgotten that I posted several months or years ago to there Student Pilot forums that had no bearing on jeopardizing anybodies safety. I do know one thing, that for you to abrasively comment on a legitament comment regarding a question regarding a medical in which you know nothing about I will be there to correct your inadequacies.

Just what is it you have a problem with when it comes to my posts?

As you clearly must remember, your colleague supported 100% as to my icing encounters or did you electively forget to read how that thread ended by a guy with a hell of a lot more experience than you proported to have. If you are so "worldly" why don't you give people a baseline on your qualifications instead of hiding behind your hrs as "N/A". You seem to butt in on things that you know little about and come across as a know it all, and I can tell you when it comes to giving advice on medical issues you should keep your trap shut since you are NOT a physician and never will be.

You were the one that put your foot in your mouth with your skydiving defense as well as the AG pilot defense, you are in no position to offer any advice regarding what unanswered should or shouldn’t do.

You have a lot to offer tp the aviation new-be's and I respect most of what you say but when you are wrong you are real wrong. If I were you I would stick to your rule book and follow it to the letter, who knows, you might be another statistic because your rules weigh more than any common sense that endure your actions, even if it kills you.

Aren’t you the one that stated flying through a thin layer of cloud in the winter is suicidal? With that statement alone it's obvious you never flow in the Midwest or would get a job. I would LMAO if you said that to an employer here in Chicago, you wouldn't get past the first 5 minutes of the interview, not to mention you are incompatible to work with, being your personality lends to a regular beating.

OH, HERE IS ANOTHER CLASSIC...............

oh, "

Skydiving dangerous"?

Spare me!

I could go on and on but you ain't worth the sweat off my nut sack.

I can't believe you even post here.

Don’t you get sick of living vicariously through other peoples accomplishments? Does it make you feel good to B.S. young impressionable pilots to empower you to a level of cyber greatness?

Nobody cares what you think, you are a has been, with old techniques that aren’t all relevant anymore.

Sure, I will give credit where cridit is due but 10% of the sh!t you spew out even shocks most of the people on this board.

I only feel sorry for you because you are in a thankless job and a dangerous one with no life, I guess I would be bitter too, but that’s no excuse to climb over any low time pilot to show your self righteous, egocentric attitude.

If the purpose that you frequent these boards is to educate the young inexperience pilots, I would strongly suggest you do it in a much less condescending manner, you might find you get a lot more reception to you ideas instead of people thinking your just a "know it all DICK!

Last edited:
Wow.

Impressive, green one.

Just what is it you have a problem with when it comes to my posts?

The answer to your question is rather simple. It's not so complicated after all, td. You're a bloody idiot.

That was quite a temper tantrum you threw there, son. Entirely irrelevant to the topic at hand, but impressive, none the less. Do you do parties?

As far as using a fluid, any fluid except acid or anything caustic in your hydraulic line, that will save an overhaul. it is taught at all type specific systems and procedures courses across the nation. Why don't you tell 8000+ members that you now more than they do and their engineers, that just shows again how hyposynaptic you are.

For your information, this has been a known fact for several decades and is taught at the systems and procedures course by all type clubs run by Cessna engineers.

But being the nice guy that I am, I will let the all-knowing comment on how you would replenish lost hydraulic fluid in a R182. Please AVGOD, enlighten us on how you would do this without any fluid, oil or anything else resembling hydraulic fluid to pump the gear down.

I am waiting.....................IDIOT!

Last edited:
This from the man who just last night told a private pilot web board to carry a litre bottle in the cockpit to fill with urine in order to extend the landing gear in an emergency?

You're more fun that putting fireflies in a mason jar and shaking it up. A bloody idiot, but a lot of fun.

That just shows Again how hyposynaptic you are.

For your information, this has been a known fact for several decades and is taught at the systems and proceedures course by all type clubs run by Cessna engineers.

But being the nice guy that I am, I will let the all-knowing comment on how you would replenish lost hydrolic fluid in a R182. Please AVGOD, enlighten us on how you would do this without any fluid, oil or anything else resembling hydrolic fluid to pump the gear down.

I am waiting.....................IDIOT!

Hyposynwhat? Would you mind using that in a sentence? After all, I'm but a humble pilot.

Hydrolic? Try hydraulic. You don't want the wrath of TonyC raining down upon your spelling.

I just wanna know if you routinely fill that litre bottle when you pump your gear down using urine. You must be uncomfortable most of the time in the air. (I know I'm certainly uncomfortable knowing you're in the air, as I would imagine most people who read your posts are).

You might take time to reflecton the fact that if your hydraulic system dribbled out enough fluid to make the gear inoperable...adding urine means it's going to dribble out enough urine to make the gear inoperable, too. What a waste. I imagine you fly with a giant diaper wrapped around your fuselage, then? Perhaps a case of Depends stuffed under the floorboards? You do enough dribbling for everyone, and you're a lot more entertaining, too.

You can be so much more. More than just fun, you can be educational, too. I'd really love it if you'd use hyposynaptic in a sentence with a few words of expaination as to what it all means. Keep up the good work there, brightspark.

I would be happy to try to educate an individual that has congenital hydroencephalus with contaminant hyposynapsism. This is a condition with water on the brain with a concurrent underdeveloped synaptic junctions causing early dementia and disease. Kinda like you AVBUG, don't you think?

That in combination with your egocentric borderline personality traits make for ultimate entertainment, please continue with your self-proclaimed wisdom so we can all learn how to have 10 engine failures and never use the radio to call out an emergency, because we all know that doing so wouldn't get help to the burning carnage any faster.:rolleyes:

I don't know if you have a large head, (macro encephalon with associated hydroencephalus), but I bet you probably do.

If you are mentally challenged enough not to know of the techniques that are described above in my previous post, then I doubt you would have a clue on how to manage a SLOW leak in a hydraulic line. Stick to what you know, reading from the FAA publications and then copy and pasting them on the forums. Anything else that may tax your Grey Matter might just cause you lenticular striate to rupture.

Oh, that's a type of stroke in case you missed that part in med school.

Last edited:
HYPO= less than or under developed
Synapatic= space between an Axon and a dendrite which makes up a junction between two nerves.

Get it?

Don't worry, you won't find those words in your collection of Harry Potters books.;)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back