Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Can an AME accept documents from another doctor?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I posed this question as to add fluid if a slow leak developed in the hydraulics to a Cessna engineer as well as a few well known mechanics.

Here is what they had to say,

Tim,

Regardless of the possibilities of corrosion, any liquid would help get the gear down; be it urine or otherwise.

Needless to say, if that should occur, the best option would be to completely flush the hydraulic systen. Water could be added to get the gear down; but cleaning the system is paramount.

So avgod,

Seems you are full of sh1t again, what a surprise. If you doubt me, why don't you ask yourself.

Your problem is that you THINK you know everything and that my friend makes you a very dangerous pilot.

You still haven't told me what you would do in this scenario, I suspect you wouldn't have a clue and just do a gear up, but what the hell, it's not your plane. I don't even fly for hire and I know this trick, sad you couldn't even comprehend this simple solution. The more you post, the dumber you get.

Ever hear of an autopilot avbug? Or a squirt bottle? It takes all of about 20 seconds to fill it. This may be too much for you to handle so I suggest you run the checklist and gear up and explain why to your boss if you even have one.

Go get yourself a RC, I'm sure the skies will be a lot safer with your troubleshooting abilities, pathetic!

It takes somebody from a primate gene pool and an IQ to match to make such an assesment. Go find a Holsteen to make love to, if you can find one that desperate.:eek:

TDTurbo and transpac, thank you for the information. I'm sure I'll be fine with this, although I will indeed have to undergo some additional testing. I've also contacted AOPA, and they too were helpful with some additional information.

Sorry this question gave rise to much worthless content...

Latest resources

Back