Calling Republic Scabs on Guard

DiverDriver

Welcome to The Fall.
Total Time
Can we please keep it proffesional out there ladies and gentlemen?

And calling them scabs? They are not flying struck work.

SennaP1

Livin' the European Dream
Total Time
So they are talking to themselves. I don't think any RAH aircraft listen to "Guard".

DX Rick

Total Time
So they are talking to themselves. I don't think any RAH aircraft listen to "Guard".
Just when their iPods are broken.....or stolen by Mesa captains in the security lines

Captain Happy

Total Time
+4500
LOL, Sounds like Gojet and Republic are now the same..... lol both flying non struck work, both called scabs......

Afixedwing

Total Time
At this rate we'll all work for RAH by year's end. Rumor has it they just bought the Yankees. I guess A-Rod is going to be a Teamster.

ImbracableCrunk

Unregistered Un-User
Total Time
6AM
Scubs?

Salukipilot4590

IS WE ON TV?
Total Time
With all this SCAB talk and desensitization going on...I wonder what will happen when someone ACTUALLY scabs...

Lets leave the terminology where it belongs...with real line-crossers!

lookin4better

Total Time
Glory
LOL, Sounds like Gojet and Republic are now the same..... lol both flying non struck work, both called scabs......

I guess the " LOL " is because niether of them are actually scabs in the slightest sense.... Pilots at regionals cry if they think somoene is taking " their flying " but will jump for joy if the " new " flying is coming to " their regional " ... its funny to watch this mess, glad i moved on to get pic time elsewhere.

All regional pilots are looked at the same now and before.... nothing new here.

Definitly an LOL moment.

If any children are calling them scabs on any frequency.... the ones doing the name calling are the complete idiots.

Last edited:

GuinessGuy

Total Time
7000+
RAH guys are caught between a rock and a hard place. They didn't cross a pickett line, but they are flying routes that were flow by Midwest guys that were layed off. If Midwest guys knew ahead of time that they would be replaced by Ultra-Cheap labor they would have struck.
RAH guys just say that "you can't blame me for business decisions of management.....boohoohoo......I'm not a scab" Knowing a lot of guys over there, I know that if there was a strike, they would cross in a nano-second, although, that would be at any airline.
For the sake of the industry, I hope they adjust those payrates on the EMB's.

Cornelius

Where's Pancakes House
Total Time
Last edited:

Wesb737fo

Total Time
No they aren't scabs, but someone needs to come up with a name that encompasses the essence of "SJS" syndrome and the race to the bottom.

BTW, I think we all have been part of the problem. No relief on SCOPE.