• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Calling Republic Scabs on Guard

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With all this SCAB talk and desensitization going on...I wonder what will happen when someone ACTUALLY scabs...

Lets leave the terminology where it belongs...with real line-crossers!

LOL, Sounds like Gojet and Republic are now the same..... lol both flying non struck work, both called scabs......

I guess the " LOL " is because niether of them are actually scabs in the slightest sense.... Pilots at regionals cry if they think somoene is taking " their flying " but will jump for joy if the " new " flying is coming to " their regional " ... its funny to watch this mess, glad i moved on to get pic time elsewhere.

All regional pilots are looked at the same now and before.... nothing new here.

Definitly an LOL moment.

If any children are calling them scabs on any frequency.... the ones doing the name calling are the complete idiots.

Last edited:
RAH guys are caught between a rock and a hard place. They didn't cross a pickett line, but they are flying routes that were flow by Midwest guys that were layed off. If Midwest guys knew ahead of time that they would be replaced by Ultra-Cheap labor they would have struck.
RAH guys just say that "you can't blame me for business decisions of management.....boohoohoo......I'm not a scab" Knowing a lot of guys over there, I know that if there was a strike, they would cross in a nano-second, although, that would be at any airline.
For the sake of the industry, I hope they adjust those payrates on the EMB's.

No they aren't scabs, but someone needs to come up with a name that encompasses the essence of "SJS" syndrome and the race to the bottom.

BTW, I think we all have been part of the problem. No relief on SCOPE.

Latest resources

Back