• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Calling out piaggiop180!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, do read my posts. I support pilots and their families. I'm sure the members of this board appreciate that news flash that I support the union--that being the frac local 1108. :rolleyes: I do think that 1108 gives pilots the best chance at a fair/good contract and representation that supports their interest. As to your rumor that I post on every thread--count them. 5 out of 15. That seems about average; it depends on the topics being discussed. I do my share of answering questions about subjects from crew meals to domiciles. What have you contributed lately, Jolimon?

Now back to that "better thing" that I'm doing on my computer.

Jolimon said:
My wife has better things to do than hang out and watch a website all day. The simple fact is, this website is full of stories and rumors. It is always best to ask the source rather than believe everything you read. Netjetwife is clearly here to support the union, look at the posts. I don't care either way, I am just tired of every thread being turned into a pro union rally. If you don't like the company you work for than leave and go somewhere else, it's that easy.

Sure, ask the source so they can lie to your face. You either havent gotten burned by crappy management yet, or you're part of them. And it's not so simple as leaving if a company is screwing you over- why not try to make it better- for everyone, the people working there now, and the following generation that wants to make this a career. Do you think its just a coincidence that an FAA survey shows less and less people are learning to fly with a career in aviation in mind? It's because it's barely worth it anymore. Sorry to be so blunt, but you are just plain dumb.

Hear! Hear! Good post! It's easy to cut and run, but it takes guts to stand and fight. I've got $10 that says the Flex pilots will turn in enough cards. But let's not ask any of them to put up the same. They're all going to need it to buy a meal. :mad: BTW, doesn't that constitute a pay cut? :confused: So meals for the 7 day tour will take $210 out of your paycheck?! Losing $420 a month can cause serious problems for some of the Flex families, can't it? That's awful! You know they couldn't do that to you if you had a union on the property to represent your interests whenever someone gets a "bright" idea.

netjetwife said:
Hear! Hear! Good post! It's easy to cut and run, but it takes guts to stand and fight. I've got $10 that says the Flex pilots will turn in enough cards. But let's not ask any of them to put up the same. They're all going to need it to buy a meal. :mad: BTW, doesn't that constitute a pay cut? :confused: So meals for the 7 day tour will take $210 out of your paycheck?! Losing $420 a month can cause serious problems for some of the Flex families, can't it? That's awful! You know they couldn't do that to you if you had a union on the property to represent your interests whenever someone gets a "bright" idea.

Yeah, think how pathetic it is. We're doing a job that takes a fair amount of training and knowledge, and people's lives are in our hands. Add to that the amount of money we've spent on ratings. And the fact that our jobs depend on passing a medical exam every six months. Isnt it just crazy a'ss stupid that our salaries come down to whether or not we can afford to even do this. There should never be any talk about whether or not four or five hundred lousy bucks will make or break us. God, I get so pissed thinking about it. Somebody should go on Larry King and explain to the general public that when they fly from point A to B on an RJ that the pilots are making 18,000 and some of them are barely even shaving yet. See what people think of that. That would be a great idea the more I think about it.

I don't normally watch TV, but you get on Larry King, Angry, and I'll make it a point to tune it. :) It certainly is an area where a little education could go a long way.

Jolimon

Wether you agree or disagree with NJW's posts, I can assure you that she is very in the know regarding the issues and answers at Netjets.

It's OK if you don't like her, but analyze the issues on the facts.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back