• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Called on the Carpet"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Never happen at XJ, we don't have carpet. Carpet requires cleaning and that is something we simply won't pay for. Wait for the all new, all plastic CRJ floors we're coming out with; made by Tupperware, can be hosed out and are impervious to both cheez-its and fire extinguishing foam.

I was banned by the moderators because someone complained I was making fun of a certain religion, even though nobody complains when I make fun of homosexuals, fat people, muslims, catholics, retards, old people, fat chicks, mesa, nice people, the general, mexicans, racist people, nazis, the klan, Jerry Falwell, George Bush, Sarah Palin, message board moderators, jews, christians, agnostics, insomniacs, skinny people, bigamists, people who fart, stupid people, or midgets.

I was banned by the moderators because someone complained I was making fun of a certain religion, even though nobody complains when I make fun of homosexuals, fat people, muslims, catholics, retards, old people, fat chicks, mesa, nice people, the general, mexicans, racist people, nazis, the klan, Jerry Falwell, George Bush, Sarah Palin, message board moderators, jews, christians, agnostics, insomniacs, skinny people, bigamists, people who fart, stupid people, or midgets.
So you're saying that you were called on the virtual carpet at Flight Info?

So you're saying that you were called on the virtual carpet at Flight Info?

Yep, that's it. And ALPA wasn't worth a crap. No help there.

Never happen at XJ, we don't have carpet. Carpet requires cleaning and that is something we simply won't pay for. Wait for the all new, all plastic CRJ floors we're coming out with; made by Tupperware, can be hosed out and are impervious to both cheez-its and fire extinguishing foam.

TFF! :laugh:

Okay, I was on an overnight in ROA. My FA was hot and she knew it. So I put a little somthin in her drink, took her to my room when she passed out and had my way with her. I'm Ray Wally and I'm in jail for rape...

Disclaimer; I'm not Ray Wally but I know who he is and where he is...in jail convicted for rape.

Got JRAed while in an out station. Schedule was a total goat screw and was unsafe. I spent 30 minutes on a recorded line with the CP. He agreed with me about the schedule. He could only offer this advice: “If you feel too tired to safely perform your duties call crew tracking and inform them that you are fatigued. Have them foreword you to me.” Then I asked if he wanted me to call fatigued in an out station. He had a hard time chocking back the laughter and reiterated his advice to me.

After the assignment a genius at crew tracking removed the JRA coding from the assignment and paid me straight time. He concluded that it was part of my original footprint. Despite the fact that a crew tracker used the words “You are junior assigned” to describe my schedule change to me and a 30 minute discussion regarding the safety of the assignment with a CP.

Two weeks later the problem was not fixed despite a barrage of emails and phone calls to the CP I spoke with. He had requested that the coding be fixed. I was short tempered when a crew tracker used the words “You are junior assigned”. I yelled I am unavailable and continued to say it each time he tried to speak. He started yelling to. Next thing you know I am in a conference with the lead crew tracker and the same CP. The CP said what’s gong on? I said hey do you remember talking to me back on the first? He said yes. I said well it is still not coded correctly so I am unavailable for this one. I was excused from the call but only muted the phone. I listened to the conversation between the lead and the CP. The cp asked how many occurrences I had. The lead said none. I busted out laughing at them going on and trying to pronounce my name.

I deserved to be on the carpet for what I said. I was given advice from another CP (not the one on the call) to not be unavailable for that reason any more. Have a good reason like a doctor’s appointment or something like that.

I saw the CP that I spoke with on the phone about a month later. We both burst into laughter when we saw each other.

Two years and ALPA still hasn’t gotten me my money. Open GIR. Complete with screen shots, emails and phone records.

Last edited:
I gots called onta da carpet..... but it didn't match da drapes....... yeah.... bouyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back