"Called on the Carpet"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

vtech

When was the last time you or someone you know was "called on the carpet" and why? What were the circumstances? Who was involved? Where did it happen? How did you get the call?

Me. Over sending a very vile e-mail to payroll over getting screwed out of some pay. But, what do you expect from a Hulas operation.

I refuse a JM assignment. Got a messsage in Crew Trac about the meeting. I told them I had a son to take care of after the trip. The meeting was 5 sec with the BM and we BS for about 10 min. Nothing happened with it.

FA claimed I had sold her into sexual slavery on an overnight, turns out it was Hillary Clinton. DO and CP invited me to have some shooters and a lap dance.

What a lame idea for a thread.

When was the last time you or someone you know was "called on the carpet" and why?

Delayed a ~7:30am trip by about ten minutes so the FO and I could take a piss and get something to eat. Our day started too early for a hotel breakfast, and we were on a plane with no lav and no galley. Chief Pilot said to me, "You have a three hour break in the afternoon; you can take your break then."

Classy. :angryfire

FA claimed I had sold her into sexual slavery on an overnight, turns out it was Hillary Clinton. DO and CP invited me to have some shooters and a lap dance.

What a lame idea for a thread.

Wow-

There can't be much market for her in that line of work... You must be one hell of a salesman!

I once buzzed the control tower at full thrust. Got call in, but no big deal. They needed me to go to some special combat school!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back