• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

call back rights at PNCL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They use to make resign your senority number, but I don't think they do now. I've been here 4.5 years and have heard the guy at the begining of when I was hired do. But guy that get hired on no. A good person to ask who is on this thread a lot is lear70.

we have several furloughed NW pilots and a furloughed UA pilot on staff and all of them still have recall rights at their previous carriers.

The NWA pilots specifically have their call-back rights as part of the agreement between their management and ours for them to come to work here.

Pinnacle DOES make you resign your seniority; that said, there is a HUGE lack of follow-through from time to time on this. People have slipped through the cracks and some have gotten pestered (threatened) until they were forced to give the company their resignation letter to send to their previous employer.

Like everything else here, it's poorly administrated and you stand a 50/50 chance of not being made to resign.

All of this is information that's about a year old; things might have changed. They're so desperate at this point, they might not ask anything at all about seniority resignation.

Latest resources

Back