• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

call back rights at PNCL

turbinej

Total Time
They use to make resign your senority number, but I don't think they do now. I've been here 4.5 years and have heard the guy at the begining of when I was hired do. But guy that get hired on no. A good person to ask who is on this thread a lot is lear70.

arthompson

we have several furloughed NW pilots and a furloughed UA pilot on staff and all of them still have recall rights at their previous carriers.

Lear70

JAFFO
Total Time
4abeer
The NWA pilots specifically have their call-back rights as part of the agreement between their management and ours for them to come to work here.

Pinnacle DOES make you resign your seniority; that said, there is a HUGE lack of follow-through from time to time on this. People have slipped through the cracks and some have gotten pestered (threatened) until they were forced to give the company their resignation letter to send to their previous employer.

Like everything else here, it's poorly administrated and you stand a 50/50 chance of not being made to resign.

All of this is information that's about a year old; things might have changed. They're so desperate at this point, they might not ask anything at all about seniority resignation.