• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Calforums??????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where is the link that tells you how to login to calforums? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks to anyone who points me in the right direction.

How did they associate my employee number (the new required login) with my old login name. I never gave them my emp. number or first and last name when I registered. Kind of disturbing...

captjim said:

Captjim,

I don't know too much about cookies, except that chocolate chip are my favorite. So if the only place I've ever input my employee ID is when logging on coair.com, and maybe the MEC website, what sort of barf tasting cookie tells calforums.com what my number is?

Hell, if it's that easy why don't they just snag my SS# and open a few bank accounts...

They took company information (from COAIR, available to all pilots) and made some kind of database from which they derived a password and login. They didn't know that you were "onetaco". Or that it corresponded to your personal info from COAIR. When captjim said "cookies" he was referring to the text files saved on your computer that allow you to log in to CALFORUMS without having to enter your login and password every time.

Latest resources

Back