• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL vs. DAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do you guys realize how silly you sound? You're bragging about CAL when you're comparing it to a bankrupt airline (DAL). I guess you have to compare it to an airline that's bad to make it look better than it is.

Do you guys realize how silly you sound? You're bragging about CAL when you're comparing it to a bankrupt airline (DAL). I guess you have to compare it to an airline that's bad to make it look better than it is.

Hey Captain Clownact - as you happily chuck spears at Continental...which airline exactly do you work at?

Overs,

Just be happy that this exchange isn't taking place on ramp frequency in ATL or EWR.

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

Hey! Back to the CBT lab you go! No more playing on FI! :D

-Neal

Neal - what's up bud! Happy holidays to you! I'm on break...they gave us fresh new recruits a few days off after FOM hell! I guess they're getting softer on the new pups in Houston.:laugh:

Oh by the way, our discussion the other day - she is hot.

Everytime I come out of ATL and say bye to the folks, they all tell me how they are never flying Delta again!

ATL is the busiest airport in the world, and DL carries the majority of those passengers. I guess they aren't all lucky enough to experience one of your landings.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back