Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SFR

Pilot Guy
This would be the most fair solution to seniority at the new CAL/UAL...

-All CAL Captains
-All UAL Captains
-All CAL FOs
-All UAL FOs

In that order from top to bottom. My reasoning is that UAL is a sinking ship and all of the UAL pilots should be licking our juevos because they still have a job. Or, we should just let them go out of business and buy some left over assets (my preferred method).

I think that it is ridiculous that we will keep the United name. Continental sounds more professional and our overall package has a better reputation with the general public.

I have realized some things over the past few years (a lot over the past 6 months).

1- No company will look after your (employee) best interest.
2- Don't worry about work ethic, the company's destiny will be the same whether you work there or not.
3- The company won't cry at your funeral
4- The company does not care about loyalty, look how quick they will merge with sh1t and take away any respect you have for your own quality company.

More to list, but my fingers are tired and wet with Pjuice...

Maybe you could just show them how good your pillow biting skills are and they will slot you accordingly!:laugh:

From union MEC on both side UAL/CAL it sounds like they have agreed to relative seniority for those pilot currently on property, except the top 10% and the bottom 10%

What number is the total merged list? what is the number for 10% of top and bottom? are the top 10% going to be offered an early out? It's not a buy out, so the notion of "sinking ship" is bull. Remember a good merger=pissed off employees. What percentage of over lap do the two airlines have? that and scope will determine how many more furloughs will occur.

From union MEC on both side UAL/CAL it sounds like they have agreed to relative seniority for those pilot currently on property, except the top 10% and the bottom 10%

Yep, I heard the same thing. They are going to take the top 10% of each list and swap it with the bottom 10%. I can't wait!

P.S. You should see a doctor with the kind of stuff you are pulling out of your butt.

What kind of realistic fences would there be in the new company - I can see the B777s and B744s fenced on both sides; would any other fleets be resonably fenced?

Good luck to all!

The good news is NO ONE takes SFR seriously. "Sean the Conroe Clown"

What kind of realistic fences would there be in the new company - I can see the B777s and B744s fenced on both sides; would any other fleets be resonably fenced?

Good luck to all!

Fence the B787 for CO?

Total both lists, (everyone) 12799 was number sent to me.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back