• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Both ALPA= ?

will be close to hire date..

Welcome to Delta your upgrade will be,==wait for it=wait for it= 25 years

Fence the B787 for CO?

Total both lists, (everyone) 12799 was number sent to me.

Will the 787 pay better than the 777 at CAL (if the merger does not happen)? I thought the 777 was bigger in terms of seats and thus meant higher pay? I realize the 787 is more advanced than the 777, but it's the size of a 767 - right? What will be the pay difference between the two types?

What kind of realistic fences would there be in the new company - I can see the B777s and B744s fenced on both sides; would any other fleets be resonably fenced?

Good luck to all!

UAL and CAL both have 777s, so they won't be fenced. I see the 744s for UAL and the initial 787s for CAL fenced.

Both ALPA= ?

will be close to hire date..

Welcome to Delta your upgrade will be,==wait for it=wait for it= 25 years

Wrong ding dong. Relative with category and status mixed in. Look for plus or minus 2% from where you are on the current list.

everyone talks about fencing our 747's. They are the same pay as the 777, what's the point?

Maybe pilots want to be based on the West Coast and fly more Pacific stuff? Same thing at Delta, but the 744 and 777 are fenced, and they pay the same according to Airlinepilotcentral. Why wouldn't you want to protect something that is different about your companies? A 5 year fence does that.

Last edited:
Maybe pilots want to be based on the West Coast and fly more Pacific stuff? Same thing at Delta, but the 744 and 777 are fenced, and they pay the same according to Airlinepilotcentral. Why wouldn't you want to protect something that is different about your companies? A 5 year fence does that.

I guess your right. I personally don't care one way or the other. I am more interested in the money side of the SLI and could care less where I layover or what I'm flying. In the past fences just made the next more junior airplane become very senior as the fence blocks upward flow.

SO based on this logic, CAL should fence off the 737 because the upgrades at CAL are much quicker, thus differences in the company.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back