• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL tp start IAH to Auckland, NZ nonstop on 787

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I spend plenty of time at home with the wife, and usually do 3 day trips to Europe worth about 20 hours each. That gives me more time to get on FI and make sure you guys GET IT RIGHT. I do love the layovers, though. Great food, good drinks, and interesting people to watch.

Bye Bye--General Lee

If you are as boring in person as you are here, i'm sure "watching" is all you do.

Is it not possible to be happy for an airline that is about to welcome a new aircraft and a new route ? Auckland is one of the most beautiful cities on this earth. The 787 should be a remarkable jet.

Welcome to the 'ignore list'. Say "hi" to Scope. Pun not intended however still pretty funny.

I do like the lie flat seats. Thanks for the free ride ;)

Bu Bye.

If you are as boring in person as you are here, i'm sure "watching" is all you do.

Is it not possible to be happy for an airline that is about to welcome a new aircraft and a new route ? Auckland is one of the most beautiful cities on this earth. The 787 should be a remarkable jet.

Welcome to the 'ignore list'. Say "hi" to Scope. Pun not intended however still pretty funny.

I do like the lie flat seats. Thanks for the free ride ;)

Bu Bye.

Dick:
Stop back when you have less time.
I'm glad to hear you're dressing in mens' clothing once again.
Later dick.
your pal
scope out rj's.

DAL already flies to SYD, Malaga, Valencia, Kona, Lihue, and other places CAL and SWA don't fly. Monrovia will not be a layover, rather a turn from Accra, which is probably nicer than Monrovia. (don't really know for sure---I don't bid Africa since I am senior). Maybe DAL will fly to AUK soon too. You never know.

Bye Bye--General Lee
LUV may have LBB, but we have GEO, ACC, BOM, LOS, ABV, and CAI. Oh, and don't forget the 2 hour bus ride to the hotel in GRU after an all-nighter. I'l post my favorite pics of those places. Nothing like having a 20 foot anaconda in the middle of the road blocking traffic in GEO. GL if you are an F/O you are NOT senior, so get over yourself. You are a definite embarrasment to the DAL pilot group. Thank God I'm NYC based so I don't have to listen to your narcissistic crap.

If the facts are your friend then you're a very lonely guy.

Wait, let me get this straight. You are calling the 76ER a "light twin", when your name on FI is DTW320, and I am supposed to know you fly something larger than a 320? How again was I supposed to guess that? Hmmmm. Well, good thing I just got the Space Shuttle on the last bid. I guess your A330 is the "light twin" now, beotch!

Other things you left out of your profile: You are 4'10" tall. You weigh 290lbs. You were a volunteer in the Switzerland Coast Guard. You've been married 4 times, 3 of them to women. Who cares?

Bye Bye--General Lee

LUV may have LBB, but we have GEO, ACC, BOM, LOS, ABV, and CAI. Oh, and don't forget the 2 hour bus ride to the hotel in GRU after an all-nighter. I'l post my favorite pics of those places. Nothing like having a 20 foot anaconda in the middle of the road blocking traffic in GEO. GL if you are an F/O you are NOT senior, so get over yourself. You are a definite embarrasment to the DAL pilot group. Thank God I'm NYC based so I don't have to listen to your narcissistic crap.

No, YOU have that krap. I am senior enough to enjoy the places I go, and if you were ATL based you probably wouldn't be able to hold ER Capt now. Instead, you bid NYC and get to go to ABV and GEO, and that is your deal. Bid what you want, want what you bid, and quit complaining about it. I get my top choices, which is fantastic for me.

Maybe you haven't figured it out yet, but FI is mainly for entertainment and rumors. Those delays at JFK are making you high strung. Maybe you should bid something else and try to relax more.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Wait, let me get this straight. You are calling the 76ER a "light twin", when your name on FI is DTW320, and I am supposed to know you fly something larger than a 320?Ummm, No...No you're not....yet, that didn't stop you from claiming that I should, as a junior guy according to all knowing you, go from DC9 to 744 to make the "big bucks". I don't change my screen name with every a/c upgrade. Again, you're making my point for me better than anyone: You are CLUELESS and an incredibly bad guesser to boot, but it doesn't stop you from spewing inaccurate garbage about things you know nothing about, then whining when others point out your stupidity. How again was I supposed to guess that?See above, Einstein. Hmmmm. Well, good thing I just got the Space Shuttle on the last bid.Based on your display of PWA and SLI gross ignorance, I'll bet that you think that is actually a biddable position at DAL! But lemme guess...it's fenced and so I am forbidden to bid it right??? I guess your A330 is the "light twin" now, beotch! Gee, Thanks Beyonce....you're so cool. By the way, twin means 2 engines.;)

Other things you left out of your profile: You are 4'10" tall. You weigh 290lbs. You were a volunteer in the Switzerland Coast Guard. You've been married 4 times, 3 of them to women. Who cares?
Bye Bye--General Lee
FI is mainly for entertainment and rumors.
Well we agree on that....the entertainment is watching you royally screw up any and all facts and then back-pedal like a politician when actual facts are presented that show what an idiot you are. The "rumors" part would have to be anything that you write....we've all seen that it sure ain't the truth. Now back to enjoying my 200% higher payrate than you.;)

Last edited:
Well we agree on that....the entertainment is watching you royally screw up any and all facts and then back-pedal like a politician when actual facts are presented that show what an idiot you are. The "rumors" part would have to be anything that you write....we've all seen that it sure ain't the truth. Now back to enjoying my 200% higher payrate than you.;)

I happen to find GL entertaining and informative. You are the boring Debbie Downer. Let me guess, you drive a Prius...

Again, very bitter. Probably the SLI again. Oh well. Actual facts? Come on now, even you, the DL A380 driver (???), aren't always correct on everything. If you come to this board looking for facts, from anyone, then you are already at a disadvantage. An anonymous board giving facts? Sure, they can be backed up, right? Lemme guess? You think FOX News is fair and balanced too, right? I bet you do Glenn Beck. Go enjoy your Sonic Cruiser.....at a 300% higher pay rate.

Bye Bye--General Lee

What was this thread about again? Ahhh yeah, CAL to Auckland. How about we return to the original thread topic or just move on.

These Delta bashing sessions get old pretty quick.

What was this thread about again? Ahhh yeah, CAL to Auckland. How about we return to the original thread topic or just move on.

These Delta bashing sessions get old pretty quick.

I say we change it to some SWA bashing; those darn pay for training idiots. Scope in 3-2-1 -------

Latest resources

Back