• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL tp start IAH to Auckland, NZ nonstop on 787

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nahhhh.....someone has to hold genital accountable for the effluent spewing forth. Besides, none of this concerns you and your E145 bid. Thanks for your concern.

Wow, sounds like you are still mad about the SLI? Get over it and get on with life, like I did. :)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Look, you are the arogant azz if you think you can weasle some crazy idea into the facts.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Oh man, this is too much... the most egotistical, arrogant "azz" on all of FI calling someone else an arrogant ass. Really???

BTW general, if you're gonna call someone arrogant, at least try and spell it correctly.

Oh, and one last thing; the title of this thread is "CAL to start IAH to Auckland, NZ nonstop on 787". How did it degenerate into a DL/NW/general lee self-love fest with an occasional SWA bash? GL initiated the thread and then completely derails it. Nice.

How did this silly thread about 787's & NZ end up a LBB fest?

GL's love of SWA just can't be hidden. When he gets up in the AM with his SWA pj's on, dons his 737 hat, sits down to order groceries on PeaPod, then logs on for more "pretend like I'm not infatuated with SWA" time.

15,000 posts yet?

:D

So, do you really believe that? Really?

It doesn't really matter what I believe. The FACT is that a FDAL pilot may bid it and get awarded it if there are not enough bidders from FNWA.

Insufficient bidders? Really? I think you may be on crack too.

You're interjecting your opinion (which is in no way humble, BTW) and confusing it with fact. Your opinion isn't written on paper signed by all parties, it's just your opinion (which, as much as you won't admit it, is NOT FACT)

But hey, someone has to win the lottery too. You can't win if you don't play! The bottom guy on the 744 still has more than 1000 DAL-N pilots below him, and the 744 pays a lot more than a DC9. Yeah, they don't want a 200% pay raise, nah!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Again Facts dude, stick with what you know..... Giving the sw guys a hard time about their lubbock layovers. Please don't ever volunteer for any admin work, because it's FACTUALLY obvious you're just not getting all the FACTS!

Wow, you're a stickler no doubt. But, you get the gist I am sure. There is a significant raise for any DC9 guy to go to the 744 if he/she wants, and with the INTL override and higher perdiem, it may be a bit more than you say. Yeah, like 200% or so right?!?!? You wouldn't want a 38% raise going from reserve on the DC9 to reserve on the 744? Junior guys will bid it, for sure. Why don't you do it? That will give a junior guy like yourself a chance to finally make the big bucks. Just keep demonstrating your complete ignorance of any true Facts...it makes my point even more. You obviously have no idea what or where I fly. I'll just say that's a nice light twin YOU fly.;)

If I were to work on the negotiating committee, I would go for the 200% raise, because we all know we deserve it. You gotta aim high you know...If you were on there, I bet you would give it all away to allow the senior guys to keep their frozen pensions, right? Oh wait, you did that already........How much of a paycut did fDAL take in BK again?? And you didn't keep your pensions?? Yeah, great job on that General. Proud moment for ya I'm sure.

And yes, my F-I-L is rich.And stupid too!...besides allowing his daughter to marry you, keeping 25mil in the home safe is more than a little dumb....or was that just another wild-ass, fact-void exaggeration from you "generally"?? All I can say is I don't have to pick up extra trips each month, and that allows me plenty of FI time. He does like me though, thinks I have a quit wit, and I treat his daughter very well. Let me guess, you married a stew at Mesaba, right? You know what my Mom said, right? "You can fall in love with a rich girl just as fast as you can with a poor one..." You should have heard that advice too I guess. Wow, you're guessing accuracy is even worse than your PWA Section 22 and pay scale accuracy/knowledge.....I'm shocked! You're really going to need to educate yourself on these things before DALPA will even let you in the building over there behind the Renaissance.

And you should know that I wasn't flying that 767 in ATL tonight, just check out all of my posts today. Today was a good day. It's OK....you can admit that you were using the GoGo Wifi yesterday. Isn't that a great thing? You'll be at 20,000 mindless posts in record time now!

Bye Bye--General Lee
If the facts are your friend then you're a very lonely guy.

Last edited:
That doesn't matter to the Gen, he only cares how big his airplane is and where he can spend an overnight away from home at.

You shouldn't finish a sentence with a preposition.

The correct way would read: "That doesn't matter to the Gen, he only cares how big his airplane is and where he can spend an overnight away from home at, you a$$h0les." :D

You shouldn't finish a sentence with a preposition.

The correct way would read: "That doesn't matter to the Gen, he only cares how big his airplane is and where he can spend an overnight away from home at, you a$$h0les." :D

Wouldn't it be: "That doesn't matter to the Gen; he only cares about how big his airplane is and where he can spend an overnight away from home at you a$$h0les."?

;)

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

CAL is going to Auckland.

Southwest goes to Lubbock.

Delta is going to Monrovia (via Accra).

DAL already flies to SYD, Malaga, Valencia, Kona, Lihue, and other places CAL and SWA don't fly. Monrovia will not be a layover, rather a turn from Accra, which is probably nicer than Monrovia. (don't really know for sure---I don't bid Africa since I am senior). Maybe DAL will fly to AUK soon too. You never know.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be: "That doesn't matter to the Gen; he only cares about how big his airplane is and where he can spend an overnight away from home at you a$$h0les."?

;)

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

I spend plenty of time at home with the wife, and usually do 3 day trips to Europe worth about 20 hours each. That gives me more time to get on FI and make sure you guys GET IT RIGHT. I do love the layovers, though. Great food, good drinks, and interesting people to watch.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back