CAL SUCKS and Soon to be Gone!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In what way(s)

Better management, better financials, better pay, better rules. All United has is better bases, and 744s. That sums it up nicely.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Better management, better financials, better pay, better rules. All United has is better bases, and 744s. That sums it up nicely.

Bye Bye--General Lee

GL,
you really should remove your head from Andersons ass once in a while and check out the facts.

Gen lee:

ual is by far bigger has better work rules and only has lesser payrates bc of forced to thru bankruptcy.

How much did cal make 1st 1/4?
Ual is positioned to make waaaaayyy more $ in the future had we not merged.
Why do u even care about ual- its great to have an opinion but we all know the saying that goes with it. Either be informed or u look like a complete idiot to ual guys like me and shrek et al.

UAL has better work rules by far ------- not including scope of course.

Everyone states how great the UAL work rules are compared to CAL.

I'm not disputing it, but how about some facts.

What definitively is better about the UAL work rules which makes them better than CALs?

The only set of work rules I know of that are better, by far, at UAL is the augmented International flying. We would never deadhead a crewmwmber to just work in one direction and leave the other guys to do the entire flight.

Other than that I am not sure what is better at UAL. I do know I would like to see a lot of things better at the new Golden Globed UAL.

Bye Bye--General Lee
And better uniforms, Deltoid.....

The only set of work rules I know of that are better, by far, at UAL is the augmented International flying. We would never deadhead a crewmwmber to just work in one direction and leave the other guys to do the entire flight.

Other than that I am not sure what is better at UAL. I do know I would like to see a lot of things better at the new Golden Globed UAL.

I agree - the status quo for either contract will not be good enough for a JCBA.

Gen lee:

ual is by far bigger has better work rules and only has lesser payrates bc of forced to thru bankruptcy.

How much did cal make 1st 1/4?
Ual is positioned to make waaaaayyy more $ in the future had we not merged.
Why do u even care about ual- its great to have an opinion but we all know the saying that goes with it. Either be informed or u look like a complete idiot to ual guys like me and shrek et al.

-UAL's fleet is bigger by a handful of airplanes.
-UAL's losses over the last ten years are in the billions, CAL's are around $400 million.

Where are you getting so "informed?"

Latest resources

Back