• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL short stack

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've been trying to get a 10 year AirTran captain on for about a year and he has a college degree. His college was in another country and they don't want to honor his foreign diploma. That's how serious they can be regarding this thing.

IAHERJ

Unbelievable!

I've been trying to get a 10 year AirTran captain on for about a year and he has a college degree. His college was in another country and they don't want to honor his foreign diploma. That's how serious they can be regarding this thing.

IAHERJ
A good friend of mine has a foreign degree from the UK, and is a US citizen, lots of experience, several LORs and a "sponsor", and black/OBAP to boot bla bla bla and he got snubbed by CAL as well.

In fact, I was snubbed by CAL as well. CP basically said that I would never be considered because of a minor non-airline employment blemish on my record from 15 years ago!

So f%$&k em imo! Im in a much better place anyways!

A good friend of mine has a foreign degree from the UK, and is a US citizen, lots of experience, several LORs and a "sponsor", and black/OBAP to boot bla bla bla and he got snubbed by CAL as well.

In fact, I was snubbed by CAL as well. CP basically said that I would never be considered because of a minor non-airline employment blemish on my record from 15 years ago!

So f%$&k em imo! Im in a much better place anyways!

Sweet, hook a bro up! what have you got man?
I was even an employee for three yeeeeaaaarrrs!

G

outcome

Thanks guys!

I appreciate all the info you guys have shelled out. I know now that I'm either gonna wait another year or so, or be proactive and attend a job fair and make myself be known to the CAL recruiting staff.

Cheers!

Thanks guys!

I appreciate all the info you guys have shelled out. I know now that I'm either gonna wait another year or so, or be proactive and attend a job fair and make myself be known to the CAL recruiting staff.

Cheers!

hey CH,
sounds like your headed in the right direction. I would say going to the job fairs is a good start. Beat down some CP doors while your at it. You gotta realize that if you're not doing those things, countless other people are. best of luck.

Latest resources

Back