• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL rumors......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I see a decrease in block hours. Further reductions will be met with fanfare from the shareholders since it is in line with what everyone else is doing. Bonus galore!!!

Not that things won't change a million times, but the 2010 fleet plan forecast still has a net gain of 17 airplanes in it, 2 777's. Given Boeing's total screw job on the 787, I am sure that before reducing block hours they would defer the orders with little trouble from Boeing. Good news that they are still planning on taking the airplanes, but of course that could change. Anyone know how many pilots they staff the 777's to? I heard about 40 per airplane.

thanks for the info guys, i would think the airplanes that are planned delivery in 2010, if they actually take them on time, would provide enough vacancies for the recalls, hoping at least.

thanks for the info guys, i would think the airplanes that are planned delivery in 2010, if they actually take them on time, would provide enough vacancies for the recalls, hoping at least.

Don't forget about the -300's and -500's that are being parked.

yeah, but that was already taken into consideration for staffing levels in 2009 if I am not mistaken. they aren't planning at this time to park any more 737's in 2010

As long as CAL rumors don't include United......

I think we are going to have a system bid next week. Should give us all some sort of guidance as to this Fall's staffing numbers etc.

Latest resources

Back