• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL Recalls in the Spring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Those are the best replies, kind of like the people who did not believe that the price of oil would crash.

Thanks for replying, using two of your screen-names, so we know you are double-serious.

This Place Sucks... 6 Crossing a month for $6000... Training and Travel on days off, no work rules But FARs and Flying with CA that think we have it made...
Mesa, ExpressJet and most other regionals have better contracts...
Trust me STAY AWAY
3rd year @ CAL waiting for FedEX, UPS, DL or SWA

Depends who you ask. I have flown 22 hours in the last 3 months on reserve. Chillin at home and trading stocks all day, usually.

I don't see any reason to leave here for anywhere else.

I am not in any special club either, anyone here can do this.

With the upcoming scope relaxation on 70-seat flying, CAL will be able to transfer 737 flying to EMB-170/175 aircraft. That will help alleviate the burden on CAL pilots. It's already in the works.

Sorry d0uche, CAL will not be one of the companies you can whore yourself out to. You give CHQ pilots a bad name.

SFR... is happy sitting at home getting paid crap wages and working under FAR work rules... It will bite him one day... Just think it could be better but SFR will not rock the boat because he is happy!

Just did my PerDiem Report for 2008 @ crewreports.com... I rate $18,900 in Per Diem... CAL paid me $5995
This Place Sucks....

Forgot... I have vacation this Month... Min days off at CAL 12 Days but in single Vacation month it is 9 Days...

I will only get 4 extra days off in a vacation month...
16 Days this month.... B/S

SFR... is happy sitting at home getting paid crap wages and working under FAR work rules... It will bite him one day... Just think it could be better but SFR will not rock the boat because he is happy!

Just did my PerDiem Report for 2008 @ crewreports.com... I rate $18,900 in Per Diem... CAL paid me $5995
This Place Sucks....

Why would you not quit? If I did not like this job I would be gone and not look back.

If I was still based in EWR doing those 6 crossings a month I would be gone. If I every get displaced out of IAH I will go on leave until I can hold it.

Bottom line: I will not work a lot of days and WILL NOT go back to EWR and be fu1<ing tired all the time again.....I would quit.

I just don't understand why you would continue to do those lines. If you are a commuter, why not move to base and bid caribbean stuff or FL turns from EWR????

If I was still based in EWR doing those 6 crossings a month I would be gone. If I every get displaced out of IAH I will go on leave until I can hold it.

From a Guy that loves CAL.... Wake Up... lets make this place better!

CAL SUCKS

I would bet all my money that you hated your previous job too (when you were there).

Get real, stay or quit, either way stop complaining...

Please stay on topic folks.

This rumor seems to be gaining some momentum (particularly with a few "confirmed" recipients of the alleged email).

Latest resources

Back