• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL Profit Sharing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How much will your profit sharing check be this year? Wait...I can imagine a number..it is getting clearer...wait..I can see it now, coming into view..it is like your chances of ever getting hired anywhere.

ZERO
Christ-you two lesbos need to get a room. Anyone have a spare video cam?

Christ-you two lesbos need to get a room. Anyone have a spare video cam?

I prefer to not get a case of herpes or some other unknown incurable std that only some experimental antibiotic can cure.

Spare cam? Are all of yours in use filming your gay lovers?

I will be one of the first to slam management when given the opportunity, this is not one of them. Our profit sharing program is pretty good. Last year CAL posted a profit of just over 300 million and had a profit sharing pool of just over 100 million. Not to shabby. I got about 7,000 last year and am expecting about 12,000 this year.

It's the least they could do after not paying insurance bennies for the new hires.

A few hundred bucks after taxes... Nice.

Not! LOL
Well, when you're furloughed you'll be wishing you got that job. If you're lucky I'll let you be the cheerleader in my picture, but not for me but for the speacial ED flag football team in my city, there is a problem though, they don't like Michigan and hate fat girls, fat girls that like michigan they Nerf to death. hopefully you don't like michigan...

Well, when you're furloughed you'll be wishing you got that job. If you're lucky I'll let you be the cheerleader in my picture, but not for me but for the speacial ED flag football team in my city, there is a problem though, they don't like Michigan and hate fat girls, fat girls that like michigan they Nerf to death. hopefully you don't like michigan...

HOLY ******************** THAT'S FUNNY!

Flygirl, you have Puke U down to 1 line jabs now.

I noticed that. I'm thinking she is afraid to write anything more than her already dull frontal lobes can produce for fear of making herself look like a bigger tool than she already is.

Or is it a bigger tool what she really needs? That would certainly lessen the bitter memory of career rejection for a gal! :)

I noticed that. I'm thinking she is afraid to write anything more than her already dull frontal lobes can produce for fear of making herself look like a bigger tool than she already is.

Or is it a bigger tool what she really needs? That would certainly lessen the bitter memory of career rejection for a gal! :)

Now that's funny!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back