• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL Pilots Picking up Open Time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just had a 3day taken from me for Saturday.... Thanks... I love saying at home while you work your 100hr line... enjoy your 10days off this month...

What if the pilots that are picking up the time have previously dropped their line values down from their original pbs awards?

We have the same cockS*ckers at U S Air flying 95 - 100 a month. I pride myself on my 20hr/month ave :)

No expections
or exceptions :beer: ;)
No, I meant "expections."

Ex-pect-ions: derived 1) from the word "expectorant" a medicine that helps clear phlegm or mucus that gathers in the throat that can choke off breathing unless removed; indicative of an underlying illness; a general problem in a culture or group that is unhealthy and should be removed 2) from "ex" meaning former or previously existed; 3) from "ions" an atom or molecule that does not have the same number of electrons as it has protons; or an unequal or unbalanced state in any closed system.

I.e., people who pick up open time are preventing the pilot group from healing it's unbalanced state of "me first" attitude. :D

I just flew today for the first time since Oct. 13th. I love not flying...

No, I meant "expections."

Ex-pect-ions: derived 1) from the word "expectorant" a medicine that helps clear phlegm or mucus that gathers in the throat that can choke off breathing unless removed; indicative of an underlying illness; a general problem in a culture or group that is unhealthy and should be removed 2) from "ex" meaning former or previously existed; 3) from "ions" an atom or molecule that does not have the same number of electrons as it has protons; or an unequal or unbalanced state in any closed system.

I.e., people who pick up open time are preventing the pilot group from healing it's unbalanced state of "me first" attitude. :D

Agreed :D

Latest resources

Back