• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL orders more 787's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I keep hearing rumors of an ONT base; but I think rumors of a Socal base always circulate around CAL. Are the certificates they issued today being used to finance the 737s coming next year or is this something else?

Should be the 60 737 NG's only. I think Boeing was fronting most of the financing for the 787's.

BUT... ALPA was not yet decertified at Continental during 1987. Therefore, someone else was doing ALPA's flying -- we call those people scabs, right?

FACT: ALPA was decertifed shortly have the order and award to end the strike in the fall of 1985. ALPA was definately decertified in 1987. As a new hire in LAX in the Spring of 1987 I got to go to the hospitality suite to meet with some very fine EAL pilots at the begining of the TAC Unity Campaign.

Hypocracy?

I find it interesting that in the middle of that list is Judas Iscariot, listed as the betrayer of all mankind and the patron saint of scabs.

Forgiveness is not just some abstract theoretical option of the Christian faith. It is a requirement of the Christian faith. How can we be forgiven if we do not forgive?

Its certainly time to move on. That does not mean we have to trust them but hanging on to 20+ year old hurts not only distroys unity but its quite harmful to the one who won't forgive as well.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back