Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL newhire class equipment breakdown???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Skywriter70

Does anyone know what the equipment breakdown being offered to the newhire class on march 27 will be, and domiciles being offered as well...? Thanks

NO. And CAL training probably doesn't know for sure either. The drop has been subject to last minute changes in sim availability, along with other factors in the past. It'll be luck of the draw for the week is my guess. Good luck.

B737 classes only, or is this later in year???

Does anyone know what the equipment breakdown being offered to the newhire class on march 27 will be, and domiciles being offered as well...? Thanks

On an earlier thread, someone stated that they were looking at doing pretty much only 737 classes. I believe that earlier thread said from april 3 on. Does anyone know if they will have other options for other aircraft in March 27th class at CAL. All options are great, just curious??? How long does one have to be in EWR before they get an award to IAH? I know it somewhat matters on which aircraft you get, but could anyone tell me typical 737, 757....
Thanks in advance...

I believe on the 737 you could hold IAH within 1-6 months depending on your timing of class and a base bid. On the 757 it could be a long while..maybe even years..

I believe on the 737 you could hold IAH within 1-6 months depending on your timing of class and a base bid. On the 757 it could be a long while..maybe even years..

737--as said above
757--just had a friend transfer down(was orginally awarded EWR757). It took him about 17 mos to get to IAH.
777--Forget about it

They have been having problems with the 757 sims at Boeing in Seattle so things have to remain dynamic.

Any updates on that for the april classes:? someone had a thread earlier last month with all the breakdown thru february...

Latest resources

Back