• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL Most Admired Airline - 9th Year in a Row

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well.. when the pilots are walking a picket line because we're on strike next year, the people at Fortune will hopefully be scratching their heads.

Then again, it probably won't just be pilots-
Flight Attendants, Mechanics and now rampers~

CAL has labor issues that for some reason still don't seem to see the light of day, or the writers of major publications.
But I got a feeling that that is about to change!

It's all smoke and mirrors. As far as labor issues go... there's nothing to see here, just move along.

Oh yeah, FUPM!

Their F/As do the best job in the industry that is why !

Please tell me that was a joke. They are some of the WORST in the industry. 90% of them give you rude looks when you board and are no help in finding spots for your bags. Then the wonderful service after takeoff do the first service as fast as possible followed by the second right after and never see them again until landing.

Hell the whole culture of that airline sucks. It seems almost all of them are unhappy to be there and have no problem showing it to passengers and other employees. If you don't believe me just go up to a gate agent and ask to jumpseat they will make you think it is the hardest thing for them to do and how upset they are since you bothered them while they are either on their phone or texting.

If UAL and CAL do merge I sure hope most of the CAL people are sent packing. The airline cultures are completely oposite. UAL people are very friendly to airline employees and do what ever they can to get you a good seat or even upgrade you. Cal will do the least they can will never upgrade you and make you feel like you are the luckiest person in the world to be sitting in the last row middle seat.

CAL SUCKS

I think CAL is great! Honestly. The pay is good and I hardly every work. 19 hours YTD!!!

Latest resources

Back