• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL Letter of Intent to Furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They are coming. They would not waste the money. Save your money now.

Will they rebid everyone?
Jeez,,, do you EVER have anything positive to say?

You don't work anywhere remotely NEAR CAL... why come on their thread, drop that pearl of "wisdom", fail to even wish anyone good luck, and make the rest of the AAI pilots have to disavow you?

I've stayed out of the UAL/DAL/CAL threads about things like this because I don't work there. That said, I apologize for Scarlet - he got past the hiring group somehow and now we have to spend our time apologizing for him (hell, even some of his friends PM'd me to apologize for his comments in AirTran threads,,, and let me know who he was while he was in training).

Scarlet, take a F.I. vacation again. It was nice while you were too busy studying for your checkride to post here. We didn't have to listen to your management kool-aid. As close to the bottom as you are, maybe you should just wish other people well rather than point out the negatives at THEIR airline...

Good luck to the pilots at CAL... and everywhere.

Lear 70 if you were so up on everything you would not be breaking the law.

Insurance fraud can put you in the big house....You got off easy...let it rest.

yeah all the people that worked with you at PCL have nothing but good things to say about yourself -sarcasm,and some of them worked with you in the union=so they know.

His story didn't sound like insurance fraud to me. If it were, I'm sure he would have been prosecuted. Changing a tire on his car or whatever it was with a back injury isn't exactly insurance fraud. Being out with a back injury and collecting on it while working at Home Depot lifting boxes or working for a moving company, however, is.

Ya, if I was very Jr. in that fancy triple thingy, I'd be nervous also. You guys might have to show up and work!!! Hopefully this doesn't come to fruition, but I also am waiting for the early retirement, cola before worrying. If the fuel drops all of this is off.

Tell me about it. :)

I'm just trying to decide which plane I go to if I get bumped off the bottom. Which can only happen if someone senior to me is displaced.

756 less control over schedule, more money, but don't think I'd like the lack of bunks over the pond. I'm leaning towards 737. What do you think?

Lear 70 if you were so up on everything you would not be breaking the law.

Insurance fraud can put you in the big house....You got off easy...let it rest.
So is THAT the story they're spinning at the training house these days? Insurance fraud?

I guess the State of Georgia has only had two Federal Court judges agree with my case (to date - another case still pending) and none with the company. Not to mention the State of Georgia declined to prosecute... after the company tried to convince them to... maybe because even the COMPANY'S doctors say I was injured?

But I'm sure the instructors aren't telling THAT part of the story...

My apologies to CAL folks for the thread hijack.

Hey, if any of you CAL folks know FK Jr. on the 737 out of Cleveland, tell him he seriously need to consider the idea that his old buddy from school keeps trying to push on him.

Good luck to you all, I'll be raising a beer to you.

Latest resources

Back