• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
there is a place in dallas. I dont know the name, do a search and you'll find all the info you'll need. I also just flew with one of the people who interview and they said there is also a panel interview prep up there as well.

is the sim prep really necessary?

It depends. If you are current with round dial tech and are sh!t hot in a MD-80 then no, the prep is not important. The whole ride last about 10 min. and there is no warm up.

I know that I had tried to get a major airline interview for well over a decade. When CAL gave me a shot I did everything I could to prepare. I guess it also depends on how much you want the Job.

Great replies guys. There is a good chance a friend of mine will be interviewing next spring and I'll pass on the info. While we're here, what are some of the questions during the panel interview? Specifics are great and who would you recommend for the prep?

Great replies guys. There is a good chance a friend of mine will be interviewing next spring and I'll pass on the info. While we're here, what are some of the questions during the panel interview? Specifics are great and who would you recommend for the prep?

Uppercrust, just fade away...

Latest resources

Back