• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flamer - is that question or a statement you're trying to make?

Maybe a little of both. I'm not a flame baiter though. Not having the same opinion of someone else here might make you a flamer in your eyes. As far as those guys, I only recognize D'Angelo. Sorry it ain't me brother.

Seriously though, could you answer the original question about the interview? What are some of the questions?

Help him out there Capt X - it seems "his friend" is going to get an interview there soon in the spring - or so he says. Give me a break.

OK, Knock it off. I asked a good question and you come on here and make fun of me. How about this, pretend some else asked that question. Does it really matter. Your expertise, seeing that you are recent newhire could benefit others.

Capt X, thanks. The only problem with that site is you have to register.

OK, Knock it off. I asked a good question and you come on here and make fun of me. How about this, pretend some else asked that question. Does it really matter. Your expertise, seeing that you are recent newhire could benefit others.

Capt X, thanks. The only problem with that site is you have to register.

Oh, you're going to give me a hard time after all the flame baiting you've done? You've got to be kidding me. My favorite was the garbage you posted about jetblue and cleaning the cabins - I see how you love to add fuel to the fire. If there is anyone on here that absolutely posts nothing informative and takes the cake on flaming, you win the prize.

I'll be more than glad to help you if you're honestly asking for help and not trying to flame or cause trouble, which has been a trend item for you since you started posting on here...but isn't it for "your friend" anyway? If so, have him PM me and I'll talk to him. He's a big boy right?

Scrap,

What airplane did you choose?

Oh, you're going to give me a hard time after all the flame baiting you've done? You've got to be kidding me. My favorite was the garbage you posted about jetblue and cleaning the cabins - I see how you love to add fuel to the fire. If there is anyone on here that absolutely posts nothing informative and takes the cake on flaming, you win the prize.

I'll be more than glad to help you if you're honestly asking for help and not trying to flame or cause trouble, which has been a trend item for you since you started posting on here...but isn't it for "your friend" anyway? If so, have him PM me and I'll talk to him. He's a big boy right?

Kudos enough said.

BTW my question on the JB thread was actually innocent. I don't work for them and don't know anybody there. Everyone here bashes them for cleaning. I assumed like a lot of folks here, based on all the negative posts, they did a lot more then just turn seat belts and pick up some trash on turns. WE ALL DO THAT. Longhorn answered the question.

Kudos enough said.

BTW my question on the JB thread was actually innocent. I don't work for them and don't know anybody there. Everyone here bashes them for cleaning. I assumed like a lot of folks here, based on all the negative posts, they did a lot more then just turn seat belts and pick up some trash on turns. WE ALL DO THAT. Longhorn answered the question.

OK, wait a second here...I'm actually quite intruiged, because I've got two very good friends and co-workers in my unit who fly for JBlue and are excellent aviators with tons of combat experience. So, you're saying that EVERYONE on here bashes Jblue -and because since you think EVERYONE does it - it makes it OK for you to chime in and bash them as well? What kind of thinking is that? Is that the kind of garbage that a major carrier is going to want as their captain 10 to 15 years down the road?

Listen to yourself. Think about what you say before you post something and alieanate both yourself and all the other pilots that happen to fly for the carrier you think it's ok to bash because EVERYONE does it. Take a look at your position, RJ F/O. You think you're really in a position to bash JBlue or anyone else out there? I didn't think so...

Latest resources

Back