• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL History question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, all 79 of them out of the 1500 or so total newhires. Go back to your hole, ******************************bag!

Wow, I never imagined a reference to a commonly available over the counter feminine product would be blocked by this site. Good to know the 1st Amendment is alive and well! :rolleyes:

The same reason United pilots did not want to merge with USAIR back in 2000, is the reason why Continental pilots do not want United. More senior pilot group, no money, lots of turmoil and plenty of furloughed and many pi$$ed off United pilots. Kind of like USAIR. United is the new USAIR and no one wants to dance with a USAIR clone.

M

Jesus, Sonny is a bigger idiot than I thought:
This is what he posted about a UAL/DL combo.

General, UAL has much more CASH than DAL.

I have said Delta for more than 5 years. I am even more convinced today. Think about it. CAL has a pension. That is a humongous deal killer. CAL has told Tilton: "You can't even run water, let alone an airline". Delta's BK was a mirror image of UAL's. Delta is non-union except for ALPA. UAL has the maintenance operation for sale. And after selling the mileage plus, UAL has enough cash to substantially reduce debt at both carriers. Even after the sucking sound of cash leaving with manager types.

And Delta removed old-time airline guys from the CEO slot when the previous CEO retired. No coincidence. It was an order from two boards.

UAL has kept staffing lean. So has Delta. Coincidence? Cost control? BS! This is merger prep. And it is going to happen the next three months. A merger takes time, and in three months these a..holes are out of time before this corrupt administration is gone from the White House.

Thinking past the merger announcement, I figure 5 or 6 months of idle talk at the arbitration table. Then 30 days cooling.

See you on the strike line next summer or about a year from now

Apparently you have no idea what the heck you're talking about. It seems like you're making wild conclusions based on nothing.

There are lots of weirdos, bad dressers and fat people at CAL from what I have seen.

I think the scabs still run the place.

I said Thanks, but no thanks after the interview when they hired me.

I guess you coud say I pulled a Sarah Palin. ;>) LOL

You never got a job offer, what are you talking about?

I think CAL is more like Mesa than AirTran if you ask me. LOL

Yeah, just like Mesa. I flew 3.3 hours for January (756 IAH FO).....hm, that calculates to $2,500 per hour. The rest of the month I was at home doing other stuff. Yeah, CAL sucks...

Maybe February will be better. Maybe I won't fly at all. I can't believe they called me for a EWR roundtrip (half DH).....geez those CAL jerks.. maybe

Is CAL really that bad? Are there any examples for proof, I really don't see a problem. Email me, I need to be enlightned.

Latest resources

Back