• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Aaaahhhhh, the good old days of commuting to Chicago while on long call reserve. What an enjoyable experience that was. I never missed a trip but I came really close A LOT!!!!! :uzi:

They are buying some of NWA's DC10's I guess and starting a more extensive code share with SWA for Mexico, Caribbean and Canada. It's nice to see some positive news over there for a change.

For a year and a half I sat RB in Dallas, based in MDW, as a B73 CA. Never, ever, had it so good. Flew less than 50 hours per month. Missed one commute on Christmas day. Thanks AA. Had a back up and everything. Found a new captain and they pushed 10 minutes early as I was walking up to the gate. B@$^@%&s. :)

Does anyone know the sched. for the 19 Dec class? Trying to figure out Christmas . . . If not is it okay to call CAl training and ask or is that to pushy?

Does anyone know the sched. for the 19 Dec class? Trying to figure out Christmas . . . If not is it okay to call CAl training and ask or is that to pushy?

A friend of mine has 23-25 off and 30-3 off. The training department generally doesn't work Chrstmas or Thanksgiving. Give them a call, it's a reasonable request.

Last edited:
Received a reply from CAL's pilot recruitment stating that the Jan 3rd class would be all 737, IAH and EWR. Mostly EWR....
Hope this helps. Rumor was the 9th class would have all aircraft types in it.

Happy Landings

Anyone know the average age of each newhire class?

Latest resources

Back