• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone know the drops for the Dec classes? Also, what is the avg age of the classes?

I am not sure what "drops" are, but classes have been running every week and now have 16 a class. I think they are going to 20 a class for a month or two, then back to 16. A class even started yesterday (Sunday).

here is what I have from a friend in school....it may be outdated by now

12/5-8 73ewr, 4 73cle, 4 73iah
12/12-4 73ewr, 4 73iah, 8 756ewr
12/19 8 73ewr, 8 73iah

don't have anything on the 19th, but 11-28 was at one point gonna be 8 73ewr, 4 73iah, and 4 75ewr

subject to change of course

A little off track, but how long after the job offer does a class date usaully start?

Class drops for December

If anyone has up to date information on bases and equipment for the Dec. 5/12/19 classes, it would be greatly appreciated here. Also, does EWR typically go junior as well as the 756? Thanks for any input...looking forward to it!

I think Taxicabdriver has the 11/28 class right. I am in that class and just talked to one of my friends that just finished training who looked it up for me and it matched.

See you guys in class on Tues!!!

Two of my friends still in training in IAH said that due to sim backlogs, all 756 slots for the remainder of the year are being converted to 737 slots. That means all 737 until at least January. Just as with all the other posts, however, that info is (obviously) subject to change. :) Good luck and hope to see you on the property!!!!!

Latest resources

Back