• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, but your an Express puke and don't count in the big scheme of things. Kidding. Glad to see ya on board. EWR 73 or EWR 75?

I'm hoping for 737. I figure I can get back to IAH faster, plus I want the 737 type.

That, and with everything else being equal the first year, I may as well go for the junior airplane and have a better shot at the days off I want.

I absolutely can't wait for training to start... we have a newborn at home and I need to get to the hotel so I can sleep! ;)

(o) (o) said:
A free type rating so you can apply to SWA is always a good thing.

Except that I have no desire to fly for SWA. I'm thinking more of the value of a 737 type in the corporate world in the event of a furlough.

There aren't many corporate 737 gigs, but there are even fewer 757/767 gigs out there.

Although in the event of a furlough I'll probably just renew my electrical license and move some electrons around to pay the bills.

P.S. Love the avatar!

ATRedneck said:
I'm hoping for 737. I figure I can get back to IAH faster, plus I want the 737 type.

That, and with everything else being equal the first year, I may as well go for the junior airplane and have a better shot at the days off I want.

I absolutely can't wait for training to start... we have a newborn at home and I need to get to the hotel so I can sleep! ;)

The new classes actually had 757 IAH. Good luck.

bearcat said:
The new classes actually had 757 IAH. Good luck.

Interesting. Our esteemed MEC has not been updating the new hire pilot list except for name and dates. Would like to see what folks are being awarded as well as previous employer.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back