CAL and PBS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If I was an ass, I'd make my one-thousandth post: "Pocono's Identity Revealed!"

I'm not gonna bother, other folks are going to be figuring this out soon.

Pocono,

A carefull review of my posts will indicate that although I took you to task for your posting (along with many others here) I also refused to reveal your identity because I am able to exercise discretion and I took the time to read a lot of your posts. As I already mentioned, you are not a troll, but a real person who took a lot of ******************** after she decided to turn down a job offer.

I also have not responded to any of the PM's I recieved asking for your name.

"My "quest to ruin your reputation?" You've done that quite nicely on your own young lady. I stand behind every post I've ever made. I simply called attention to the fact that your identity is available to anybody willing to do a little detective work.

Unlike you with your innuendo, and posting of other people initials; I never posted your identity.

Fortunately for me, I stand behind what I post in public, my identity is no secret. Can you say the same?

Dan Johnson
IAHFO

PS, care to join Jayson and myself? I'm guessing no.

ps. Hope you don't need another job someday cause you peeved a lot of people off here.

Now that's gotta be the funniest, most ironic statement I've seen posted on FI in a while... pot, calling kettle.

Pokemyhole, you're just a freakin' idiot; please do us all a favor and go away, go play with your gay little horsies or BFFs.... do something, anything else but post here. Also, knock it off with the multiple "LOL"s in your posts; excluding the line quoted above, your posts are neither funny or ironic. They're nothing but pathetic, really...

Loser.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back