CAL and PBS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Post your name first, and then I will, nerd. LOL

I was asked a question and I answered and then you cry like a little baby.

So you don't like my answer and you cry about it. What is wrong with this picture?? LOL

What a nerd.

The bitterness of rejection lasts a lifetime. Especially since CAL never turns down females.

LOL..

Post your name first, and then I will, nerd. LOL

I was asked a question and I answered and then you cry like a little baby.

So you don't like my answer and you cry about it. What is wrong with this picture?? LOL

What a nerd.

OK fair enough

Jayson Baron
CAL EWR B756 CA
DOH 4-13-87

Ok your info?????

Unlike you what I post on this or any other forum I would say to anyones face so I need no anonymity.

Your turn Pocono??????

OK fair enough

Jayson Baron
CAL EWR B756 CA
DOH 4-13-87

Ok your info?????

Unlike you what I post on this or any other forum I would say to anyones face so I need no anonymity.

Your turn Pocono??????

Jayson steps up! If she doesn't post her particulars, (She won't) I'll send them to you and you can do with them as you wish.

I'm not posting them publicly myself, because in addition to making it very simple to figure out her identity, a careful review of her posts show that she really is who she claims to be, a IAH CA who was hired and made a difficult decision to bypass CAL. She made the mistake of sharing it on here, and several folks bit her head off. She overreacted and turned into one of the most prolific flame-baiters to ever disgrace FI. Not sure why I'm feeling charitable, but maybe because this is a real person who's reputation is about to take a major hit.

Pocono: Like it or not, you are judged by what you say. Your reputation will not be enhanced by the vitriolic crap attributed to you here. Why do I mention this? Because right now there are people who know exactly who you are, pilots love to talk, and sooner or later, all this is going to come home to roost at your doorstep.

Those of you who want to figure out the mystery, all it takes is a quick review of her posts, an eye for detail, and an XJT seniority list.

If I was an ass, I'd make my one-thousandth post: "Pocono's Identity Revealed!"

I'm not gonna bother, other folks are going to be figuring this out soon.

Last edited:
We are spreading our wings, and soon we will be flying away, without CAL.

Have fun with your props in Newark. Oh, I thought props were for boats. LOL

Really and what is your source? I am currently in London and the First Officer I am flying with is a former EXJET MEC Chairman. I am not going to post names on a public forum without someones permission but this individual was/still is the longest tenure MEC Chairman at EXJET so I am sure you can guess his name .

He appears to still be connected somewhat to the goings on at Exjet so I will ask him what he knows about this on the return flight in a few hours. Somehow just like most of what you post I have a feeling your information is wrong.

Are you serious?

Yeah, she's not a troll. She's read this thread since Jayson posted his name; no reply yet.:rolleyes:

I'm not going to out her, but anybody with an XJT seniority list who's willing to read her posts over the last...say...two weeks or so, should be able to do the math.

Literally.

Yeah, she's not a troll. She's read this thread since Jayson posted his name; no reply yet.:rolleyes:

I'm not going to out her, but anybody with an XJT seniority list who's willing to read her posts over the last...say...two weeks or so, should be able to do the math.

Literally.

I'll spin the wheel. IAH RJ CA, DOB Feb '76. Thanks for playing.

.... anybody with an XJT seniority list who's willing to read her posts over the last...say...two weeks or so, should be able to do the math.

Literally.

LOL, you don't think I'm silly enough to put my actual birthday do you DJ.

So before you continue yor quest to ruin someone's reputation because they don't like your scab airline, be advised that you have the wrong name.

I have recieved many PMs about who you are though. LOL Need less to say people don't like rats.

I heard you busted your first CAL checkride. So is this the right DJ?

Call off your dogs nerd!

ps. Hope you don't need another job someday cause you peeved a lot of people off here.

I'm sure CAL will be fine though. LOL

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back