• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL and PBS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nixon....that damn well rocks....ROCKS!!!! Don't you just love people that correct spelling??? Idiots..

Sorry boys, but XJT is doing just fine. In fact, we are doing much better without the anchor of CAL holding us down.

We are spreading our wings, and soon we will be flying away, without CAL.

Have fun with your props in Newark. Oh, I thought props were for boats. LOL

Sorry boys, but XJT is doing just fine. In fact, we are doing much better without the anchor of CAL holding us down.

Have fun with your props in Newark. Oh, I thought props were for boats. LOL

Let's see, when you were stictly a seat provider for CAL, you were making a garanteed profit. Now with 25% of your fleet no longer being "held down by the anchor of CAL" you are losing money.

So, enlighten us you flame-baiting troll; how is that doing better?

Glad you're happy to see PBS coming to an end. There's a whole lot else we're going to fix, which is too bad, because unless you're jumpseating, you're never going to see the inside of our cockpits. I predict your identity will be revealed on this board before the year is out.

The only wings you spread are on your ultra thin pads.
But thankfully, you will be flying away from us at CAL because of your rejection.

I hear that you boys might be getting rid of PBS over there. If that is true it's really cool and great for you all.

It was one of the biggest reasons why I turned down the job after they hired me.

If you get rid of PBS and get insurance for new hires, more people will probaby think about working there. I might even consider re-applying.

What the heck, nobody else seems to be hiring. Plus I won't have to buy a new uniform.LOL

WOW... you're a genius. You'll apply AGAIN only after 1700 pilots have been hired. 1700 pilots that you will be junior to FOREVER. Now that's getting on the right side of the wave, I'd say (not).

By the way, I thought you didn't want to come to CAL because you hate the pilots here... now you say it was because of PBS? Make up your mind.

You're better off applying to UAL or DAL, but be sure to save up some serious cash for training cause you'll have to pay for your own hotel, nopay and no per diem (At CAL, you get all 3 while in trng).

Actually I turned down the CAL offer because of the horrible contract and PBS. I never said I didn't like the CAL guys.

All except for the nerds on this site that send me creepy PMs. Oh, and the fat scabs that are sitting in the food court in IAH sometimes. LOL

Other than that, I'm sure it is a great place to work. hahaha j/k

Pocono, seriously get a life! You are such a little bitch! I am so tired of your piss poor attitude with CAL! We don't want to hear it anymore! Why don't you disclose your name and we can talk about your problems in person sometime! If you want to talk poorly about our company we would at least like to know who you are. You are a spineless coward!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back