Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Pocono Pilot

flower child
I hear that you boys might be getting rid of PBS over there. If that is true it's really cool and great for you all.

It was one of the biggest reasons why I turned down the job after they hired me.

If you get rid of PBS and get insurance for new hires, more people will probaby think about working there. I might even consider re-applying.

What the heck, nobody else seems to be hiring. Plus I won't have to buy a new uniform.LOL

I hear that you boys might be getting rid of PBS over there. If that is true it's really cool and great for you all.

It was one of the biggest reasons why I turned down the job after they hired me.

If you get rid of PBS and get insurance for new hires, more people will probaby think about working there. I might even consider re-applying.

What the heck, nobody else seems to be hiring. Plus I won't have to buy a new uniform.LOL

Just can't get over the rejection, can you.

Yeah if you mean, Delta, United, Fed EX, UPS, USAirways, Northwest, Southwest, Jet Blue....etc. etc. are all nobodies who are hiring.......oh well, maybe just not you:erm:

Hmmm...

I really am beginning to think ol' Pocono may have a fuse blown somewhere. Just keeps letting us tee up on her.....

Maybe Instructordude needs a chick-that would be the match of the century!

-Dumbest babies ever!!

that would work, but not for the reasons you're stating. it would work because Pocono is a teenage boy, and instructortard prefers younger boys.

This dumb-arse is on my ignore list but I still can't seem to ignore the asinine statements when folks keep quoting her/him.

Anyone seen XJT stock lately? Now there's a company worth investing in. Even MESA stock is higher and that says a lot. Smell the buyout opportunity?

I think the problem this moron has is whether or not they chose to stay at XJT, failed the interview, etc., they are pissed that CAL has decided to diverisfy.
XJT is no longer the "golden child" and you now have 4 or 5 other regionals that do the same thing for CAL as XJT and that strikes a cord.

It's quite conceiveable that XJT will loose more aircraft under the current capacity purchase agreement in the near fuure. I've heard that XJT's "experiment" has been doing well with the charter flying and DAL flying but the branded flying sucess has been, well, very limited. Add 30-45 more aircraft to that mix and now you have the possibility of paycuts and furloughs at XJT. Not a pretty thought but it might be time for pokenho pilot to examine how bad they think they want to remain at XJT.

Anyone seen XJT stock lately? Now there's a company worth investing in. Even MESA stock is higher and that says a lot. Smell the buyout opportunity?

Easy, we all know that there is more to the XJT situation than "CAL wants diversity and that's all there is too it."

We were IPO'ed with a lucritive CPA for a reason - it was writen by CAL in a way that puts us at a disadvantage for flying other CPAs. It increased the value of the company that CAL sold. It inflated the stock price.

We are in a tough spot and trying to make the best of it. We may have to furlough have COLAs or something.

I don't endorse what she says and I don't get why there is a large chip on her shoulder - but don't get all excited about XJT failing because of one bad egg. I don't call every CAL pilot I see a scab. You sound like you want a buy out or a furlough to happen just to spite XJT or this assinine poster in general... We have people here that come to work to make money and go home - hopeful in moving on to the next level.

I understand your frustration but don't make it about anything bigger than this dorks personality.

XJT is no longer the "golden child" and you now have 4 or 5 other regionals that do the same thing for CAL as XJT and that strikes a cord.

It's quite conceiveable that XJT will loose more aircraft under the current capacity purchase agreement in the near fuure. I've heard that XJT's "experiment" has been doing well with the charter flying and DAL flying but the branded flying sucess has been, well, very limited. Add 30-45 more aircraft to that mix and now you have the possibility of paycuts and furloughs at XJT. Not a pretty thought but it might be time for pokenho pilot to examine how bad they think they want to remain at XJT.

Why don't you guys just answer the question? Quit worrying about what XJT is doing and fix that crap you call a contract.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back