Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL ALPA: UAL's Contract Dissenting opinion is out!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Have faith, We'll get the contract and stick it to them and there itty bitty widebody fleet with the SLI.

To further clarify: Having ZERO faith in you is a right that hundreds of pilots have bought and paid for, hundreds of times over. You are a JOKE!

I could not possibly care less what you think of me. You idiots would love to delay things it just means more upgrades out of seniority on your side and the continued erosion of flying on our side which would suit your "no morals" side just fine. We will get this passed with our larger numbers and then take control of the union and get rid of that idiot JP.

I could not possibly care less what you think of me. You idiots would love to delay things it just means more upgrades out of seniority on your side and the continued erosion of flying on our side which would suit your "no morals" side just fine. We will get this passed with our larger numbers and then take control of the union and get rid of that idiot JP.

Then, you will sign a side letter that sells out scope (for, well, anything that helps you only) and furlough all these pilots you pretend to have some regard for. We've seen this before. You can't be trusted.

Your omiphobia will be your downfall. I'm glad i am not myopic unlike yourself

Fine do that and you will still be left with a subpar contract with holes like Swiss cheese that allows mgt to do whatever they want

I feel sorry for your family. What's it like living life as a coward?

Last edited:

What you fail to realize is that after we get the ISL and throw JP out, we are shackled to a contract that continues to give management the upper hand. It will stay this way until at least 2018. Sure sounds like a wonderful to strive towards. Man oh man this place is gonna be a dream to work for.

And for the last f*cking time, not one NO voter I know has brought up faster upgrades and delaying the ISL as reason to vote NO. Your EAL II scenario is completely delusional. Keep screaming it, but it will NEVER be true.

As an aside, I expected a huge battle with management over international scope. But apparently the protections on the upper end were easier to secure. Section 1 was to be (and is) my primary vote consideration and I have sufficient comfort with its contents.

In truth, Garth and company intend to vote this in, vote out JP and any other legitimate union leader, and then sell back the scope to jeff just like whiteford did. Check the update from the sUAL scope SME. Darn near giddy at the prospect of handing jeff a scope side letter that sells out the bottom half of the list.

After the arbitrator sees through your arguments and places you under the CAL pilots you think you deserve to be ahead of you are going to be stuck with one thing, a sub par contract you voted in to try and steal up grades that were NEVER going to be yours. These were orders and upgrades from years before the merger and you guys were selling spare parts to make ends meet. As for your giant wide body fleet your 767 pays less then our 737 so how did that work out for you making money. I cant wait for the arbitrators award and hearing you guys cry about how it isn't fair and the contract sucks. Put your clickers away I have never been more wrong about a group of pilots that I thought were up for fighting for a good contract, what a bunch of cowards and underhanded bull sheeters.

As much as we try I guess you just can't fix stupid. What's really frightening is that these same people operate multi million dollar airplanes are afraid of their own shadow. Can't wait to fly with such "fearless" people.

I remember a time when I was glad UAL was joining up. " We can finally have enough people to stand up and say enough".

Instead we have more on their knees saying " Can I have some more"?

I'm still hopeful these 2turds are in the minority and we can kill this thing

Latest resources

Back