CAL 9/27 Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Crucianpilot

Anyone in this class heard if there has been any change because of Rita. I haven't heard of any change so hopefully it will be business as usual on Tuesday. I'll see you there.

Those of us that were in class had to duck out on Thursday morning or whenever we could. It sounds like Houston was spared, but we haven't gotten more word on when we'll be back in the training center. I'm guessing Monday or Tuesday, but it probably would just shift things only a day or two. I'll be checking in tomorrow and will let you know if I hear anything.

I was scheduled to be in the sim yesterday and today that was moved forward to Tues and is still a go. Also the daily news updates said all the company's facilities came thru ok with the exception of a damaged window in HQ.

Class as scheduled

Started today, class of 16. 12 went to 737 EWR, 4 to the 756 EWR, myself included. Ages ranged from 23 to 42. Hiring 68 a month thru April 06, then 32 a month indefinitely.

Crucianpilot said:
Started today, class of 16. 12 went to 737 EWR, 4 to the 756 EWR, myself included. Ages ranged from 23 to 42. Hiring 68 a month thru April 06, then 32 a month indefinitely.

I'm sorry. Did you mean 32 or 23 for real?

If its not a typo is his last name Bethune?

23 was right....flew with the little turd myself. Great guy, too bad he can't putt!

Good luck, bro...we'll miss ya.

Mookie

Latest resources

Back