• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAE Sumiflite Morristown for G-550

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Center management improved or changed???
French Canadian gone???

Ive been a loyal FSI guy for years. Boss wants to save a little money. I guess after flying this plane for 10 years when we go to school we are just trying to fill in the boxes and make insurance happy. Ive always gotten something out of each and every recurrent. Will look forward to see how Simuflite fairs with FSI. Always good I guess to try something new and meet new contacts.

Head over to Arthur's and get a ribeye. Make sure you're hungry.

Ive been a loyal FSI guy for years. Boss wants to save a little money. I guess after flying this plane for 10 years when we go to school we are just trying to fill in the boxes and make insurance happy. Ive always gotten something out of each and every recurrent. Will look forward to see how Simuflite fairs with FSI. Always good I guess to try something new and meet new contacts.

CAE costs less than FSI and in our experience you get what you pay for. But once you make the switch from FSI it is hard to get the bean counters to let you go back. But it does check the block...

Gulfstream 200, your profile really seems to screw up the page format.
I understand you are proud of all of the aircraft you have flown, but if you get rid of all of the backslashes in between and go with spaces it would help.

Gulfstream 200, your profile really seems to screw up the page format.
I understand you are proud of all of the aircraft you have flown, but if you get rid of all of the backslashes in between and go with spaces it would help.

G200,

What is a G650SP?

Had a great training at Simuflite. You do get what you pay for. Their books are a little lacking but sim was great and overall would recommend CAE

Latest resources

Back