"CACTUS" starts tomorrow!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

buxflyr

So 31 yr mainline cap said on the jumpseat the other day it starts tomorrow 9/1.

At first, I asked him what he thought about that, but he made a good point. "Ever since we started with USAIR, its been a downhill ride."

Wonder if there will be some "confusion" on the radio tomorrow!

In that lineage they've been Mohawk, Alleghany, Piedmont, PSA, and now Cactus, did I forget any?

well it may sound like cat piss but it what pays your bills, so go ahead and pretend your not catpiss , the paycheck says other wise.

ps I love you guys at America West, always treat me well when I ride JS from phx,
also no less of the USAirguys,Always the best treatment from the EASTies
But coming from an EXPAT now. give the fight up against each other and focus on the real point of contention . The ones who pay the check.
That is what it is really about, $$$$$$$$

well it may sound like cat piss but it what pays your bills, so go ahead and pretend your not catpiss , the paycheck says other wise.

ps I love you guys at America West, always treat me well when I ride JS from phx,
also no less of the USAirguys,Always the best treatment from the EASTies
But coming from an EXPAT now. give the fight up against each other and focus on the real point of contention . The ones who pay the check.
That is what it is really about, $$$$$$$$

The ones who sign the paycheck aren't the ones sueing individual west pilots. Sadly, as shabbily as the company treats all of us, usapa took it a couple steps further. Alot of average line guys on the east are fine people, no doubt, but usapa is just plain vile.

Usapa was formed to beat the west into submission. Telling the average westy to quit fighting is like telling the lady with two black eyes to shut up.

Last edited:
Might be "Cactus" on the radio, but regrettably its USAir and all the bs that name conjures up, painted on the side of the airplane.:(

PHXFLYR:cool:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back