• Friendliest aviation community on the web

acpilot

I am...PROFESSOR FATE!
I had never heard of them, was curious, and sent an inquiry. I got this:

CALIFORNIA AIRLINES INC

P.O. Box 324 www.flycaair.com
El Cajon CA 92022
Tel. 619 440 2179
California Airlines will only consider pilots for employment who willing to loan California Airlines a sum of $10,000 for a period of one year to off-set the high cost of initial training. In return the Company will assure the pilots who make the loan, that they will be the first employed. Also the Company will repay the loan within one year from the date of the loan with 10% interest. At present there are only a few slots open in this program. Pilots will be assigned a slot when the loan is received by California Airlines Inc.
As you may know, California Airlines is a low fare Airline and now is in the initial start up stage with planned routes from Los Angeles, Hawaii, Guam and Tokyo with B-747-400 aircraft. Because of extreme costs during start up, the Company must show the Principal Investors that everything possible is being done to keep expenses down during start up stage.
If you are interested in this program or have any questions, e-mail me at [email protected] or call at 619 488-4223 or 619 440-2179
Robert L. Cox
CEO California Airlines Inc.

Because there are so many unemployed pilots running around with a spare 100K who are so smart, they want to invest in an airline of all things.
I wonder if they get one damn sucker on that hook!

Run far away from this scam.

There's a fellow who has been doing this "747 start-up" for yeaaaaars. TheSe are either copycats or this is the same guy running the same scam under different aliases.

If they consider training costs as a major expense, then they are broke before they even started..and they want to pit themselves against the major pacific "players" HA!....another of many California scams...

Latest resources

Back