BZ to Airtran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, I was the FO.
What a deal. Two of the FAs were sisters. But on the bright-side I have been jr. manned for the next two days. Six days in a row! What a super deal! I forget what my family looks like.
But I do live in Tidewater, so I did eat super with them on the 23rd.

6 days? I'm on my 11th day of reserve (commuter) and headed to China tomorrow for 3 days. I do miss the short trips at AirTran.

6 days? I'm on my 11th day of reserve (commuter) and headed to China tomorrow for 3 days. I do miss the short trips at AirTran.

PhayDude!!!!!

Merry and Happy and all dat stuff, my brother travelin to dat far East an stuff! Dont eeeven eats dat "Turkey and stuuffin" over yoder and stuff, cause da meat is like from cats and like if I tellz ya abouts da stuffing like you, you................................naw bro, jus dont eats it!!!

Tell ole Yao Ming dat ole Bestpilot sayz "Bonzi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and AWWWWWW YYEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH Booyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!"

Hey bro, try to like figgure outz why all dem peeps be like kung foo fightin and stuff. I jus gotz to know.

Peace bro

Full report on your desk after the New Year. Maybe even bring you back a dog on a stick.
You know dem cats is fast as lightin'.

Hey, I was the FO.
What a deal. Two of the FAs were sisters. But on the bright-side I have been jr. manned for the next two days. Six days in a row! What a super deal! I forget what my family looks like.
But I do live in Tidewater, so I did eat super with them on the 23rd.

Where the sister FA's the twins(brownish red hair..early 40's)? Real peppy and nice....if so i remember them from my agent days...always loved working their flights. Extremely nice and the customers always raved about them

No, they were young. Nice and firm looking. One has a 100000 number and the other a 106000 number. They are my current fantasy for those long nights in the hotel. Don't tell my wife. They will probably be replaced by some MILF I see somewhere. (short term memory loss)

Latest resources

Back