BZ to Airtran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SIG600

Just had to throw a shout out to the Airtran crew running the dawn patrol today from Newport News to Atlanta. I've probably covered every corner of the country in the last three months running the gauntlet of airlines, and for no reason this morning they put me in first class, the crew up front was friendly, the FA's were all extremely friendly, and every single one of them was hot. Best flight I've had in a while...

Glad to hear it...Merry Xmas to ya !

You got all three of our hotties on one flight? What are the odds of that happening . . . and on a 737, no less.

Glad they showed you a good time!

You got all three of our hotties on one flight? What are the odds of that happening . . . and on a 737, no less.

Glad they showed you a good time!

At least your airline has three hotties...

If any of FAs that fly with me read this, I'll never get another cup of coffee again. Or at least a cup I'd feel safe drinking. :rolleyes:

Must be the Christmas spirit...

Man, I started a thread exactly like this one a few months and it didn't take but a few posts before a dou(hebag called me a brown-noser...

Thanks AirTran - Flightinfo.com Hangar

On a totally unrelated topic, anyone ever clicked on the Aviator Shirt link directly above this window below the "new posts" header? Man, that chick gives me a warmy in my nether regions...

The capt is a good friend of mine, great guy.

the FA's were all extremely friendly, and every single one of them was hot. Best flight I've had in a while...

A whale ye say...A white whale..???

Latest resources

Back