Bye, Bye--General Lee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
screwed_again said:
I'm sorry General Lee. I retract my original post!

There you go. See, I really enjoy this board, and I don't mean to make people mad, it's just I like to debate and sometimes my opinions are strong. It doesn't mean I am correct, though. Take care.

Bye Bye--General Lee

silent treatment?

screwed_again said:
How about this...noone respond to ANY of the General's posts. Let the big 6'5" stud with the hot wife ramble on and on in his infinite wisdom. Bye, bye--General Lee.

Well, 2 pages and counting. I think its working! :laugh:

Hey that reminds me, weren't we supposed to all not buy gas on the same day last week? Or was it the week before? HaHa!

I say cut Sir Postalot some slack. He's a shoe in first time FlightInfo Hall of Famer some day.

Still waiting on proof of how hot this wife of his is...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
screwed_again said:
How about this...noone respond to ANY of the General's posts. Let the big 6'5" stud with the hot wife ramble on and on in his infinite wisdom. Bye, bye--General Lee.

He has a hot wife, huh? I'm gonna have to see a photo to confirm it!

79%N1 said:
And......RJ's suck, Comair Sucks, ASA sucks, Skywest sucks, 'Commuter pilots" suck, get our furloughs back, my 767, fly for less, and 100 seaters for 50 seat rates.

I thought you were ignoring the General??

Frac Daddy said:
He has a hot wife, huh? I'm gonna have to see a photo to confirm it!
Cheesus Crust, most of you guys would drop what you're doing and doggie style a mail box if it wasn't against postal regulations...

Oh, you guys also forgot to mention how General likes to talk about Skywests protection from fuel costs at Deltas expense. Love those comments...

737 Pylt said:
I thought you were ignoring the General??

Good catch, 737! Actually, I am......it makes the board more enjoyable for me (and takes less time to read). However, I was navigating this thread from an unsecured computer, and couldnt filter out all the unneccesary drivel!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back