Bye, Bye--General Lee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
79%N1 said:
Only in my dream world, screwed....only in my dream world! Of course, you'll get flamed for your post, but it's nothing may of us wish for but are afraid to say. Gotta go.....time to go flame some loser CFI's on a CFI board. I need to set them kids straight!

You get screwed in your dream world? Is that what you said? Too busy to date?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
as i said before

GL is a textbook narcissist and for whatever reason the majority of guys on here are GL apologists. Coming to this board for information has quickly become an excercise in futility

Last edited:
AVRO_FO said:
Keep posting General. To those who complain, keep in mind that most people who don't haunt the pages of flightinfo see this message board as the great Star Trek convention of aviation so try to maintain some perspective. BTW General, start a yahoo group of something for your wife. As much as you have to describe her attractivenss here, I am sure I am not alone in wanting to see a pic or two of her.

Not totally correct. I now see this board as the line outside waiting to get in a week before the star trek convention.

BTW.. asking for a picture.... are you kidding me...

keep enjoying the GL, mainline cirle jeerk. and GL, keep enjoying coming here to buttress your self esteem.

90% of you guys are total dorks...seacrest out

Last edited:
I did the search and the word wife is mentioned 127 times in posts with General Lee as the author.

Last edited:
AVRO_FO said:
I did the search and the word wife is mentioned 127 times in posts with General Lee as the author.

I imagine if you do a search on how many times he says "my 767" it will be substantial as well

I just did a search on 'hip cool heavy jet pilot, almost captain, hot wife, did my time flying turboprops with 64,000 hours of IFR, icing with no autopilot, pokemon card trading, my dad can beat up your dad, happy to fly an 88 for 70 seat wages and just plain the bestest coolest guy ever to grace anyone with brilliant insight into aviation. and whatta know.. only one person came up...

I also did a search on just plain old dork... same guy

Last edited:
And......RJ's suck, Comair Sucks, ASA sucks, Skywest sucks, 'Commuter pilots" suck, get our furloughs back, my 767, fly for less, and 100 seaters for 50 seat rates.

Bdfg1 said:
How about this...noone respond to ANY of screwed_again's posts. Bye, bye-screwed_again.
heheheheh...must be a slow week.

Jeesus, give the guy a break. He's got alot of time on his hands and posts alot. So what? Half the enjoyment of this board is when people disagree. If this was just one big campfire group hug it would suck. If you want to gather around and sing cuum-by-ah every day then stick to you own airline's forum. In other words, piss off you wanker.

General Lee said:
Screwed Again,

"Can't we all just get along?"

--Rodney King

Bye Bye--General Lee

PS--I think flying for the CAP is great for you. It is a good way to build time.

I'm sorry General Lee. I retract my original post!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back